I paid for this. And I don't see the moves count option.
Doesn't sync. Says it's synced but nothing shows for where I left off. Have to start over after 2 years.
A excellent way to pass the time, whether at home or at work!
Played on a Galaxy Note 5 running 7.0 Nougat and works with✔S Pen🖋Best $0.99 you'll ever spend! Tons of puzzles will keep you busy for a very very very very very very long time! It has 16,000 puzzles in relaxed mode and 16,000 puzzles in challenge mode, that's 32,000 puzzles😨which doesn't include multi-player or daily puzzles! Like I said, for $0.99 you get that many puzzles, that's insane. This should cost at least $5 and that would be a steal for the entertainment value this app will provide you! It has leader boards and 56,000+ Google Play Achievement XP points for you to earn!👍😎👉💯
cannot verify licence This is a great game but it still says. cannot verify licence it. please fix it. I have a galaxy beam with gingerbread os. please help
It does keep me busy and the paid version is ad free.
Hi there, this awesome update add new features such as
- Added a new "Starter Pack" containing 200 puzzles that are more accessible
- Change the description for each game mode to be more clearer
- Optimize game size
- Added Canadian and Australian English
- Update Facebook and Twitter sharing features
- Fixed Apprentice achievement bug
- Fixed Portuguese language not working in the previous update