Welcome to Mahau, our te reo Māori language app for Te Whanganui-a-Tara/Wellington.
Mahau refers to this section of the whare as an entrance, and that's what this app is all about – it's designed to help you enter the house of te reo Māori. Use Mahau at work or school, in your home or café and give te reo Māori a go!
What makes Mahau special is that you can learn the dialects of our mana whenua iwi, Taranaki Whānui and Ngāti Toa Rangatira.
Ngā mihi nui for helping to make Te Whanganui-a-Tara/Wellington a bilingual capital city by 2040!
• Synchronised narration in standard te reo Māori and 2 dialects, Ngāti Toa Rangatira and Taranaki Whānui
• Swipe to read or touch to hear
• Record your own narration
• Create your own pepeha
• Export pages, images, and audio to colleagues, friends or social media
• Maps and Animations
• Watch informative videos
• Visually impaired functionality
This app was produced by world leading Cultural Services agency Kiwa Digital. For more www.kiwadigital.com
Contact us: email@example.com