The GSE-Web application allows you to manage your stock independently.
No need to invest in expensive equipment to manage your inventory, your barcode reader is your smartphone!
Scan barcodes directly using your smartphone's camera.
Note: You can easily test all the functionality of the application as soon as it is installed. You will be able to connect to the https://demo.gse-web.online server.
The main features are:
• Integrated barcode scanner (1D barcodes for your stock management and your inventories),
• Work in real time, display all stocks by stores and locations,
• Consult your products offline,
• Enter or withdraw products from your stock (individually or en masse),
• Access to the product sheets of your articles,
• Enter products by batch (several simultaneous scans),
• Take out products in batches (several simultaneous scans),
• Consult the history of entries and exits,
• Carry out inventories quickly (several smartphones can connect simultaneously to the same stock).
Note: this mobile application offers a so-called 'Offline' mode to manage stock locally on your smartphone. This is a simplified way to manage stock using free and ad-free barcodes.
To benefit from more advanced features, it is necessary to open a subscription account that contains the following services:
• User rights management, user group creation
• Product reservation management
• Management of perishable products
• Manufacturing batch management
• Project management and editing of movement orders (work orders) for the preparation of your sites. Your storekeepers prepare the necessary products and your subcontractors and service providers receive the withdrawal voucher directly by email.
• Integrated invoicing per customer according to their outputs
• Advanced search for your products (by location, batch number, etc.)
• Management of order limits
• Email alerts (products to order, out of stock, at the limit of consumption, status of reservations, etc.)
• The generation of QR Codes for monitoring and booking equipment
• Store management
• Site management
• Inventory management (online and via one or more mobile applications)
For more details, please visit our website www.kls-concept.com or contact us at email@example.com .