KMC Connect Lite saves time and money by providing fast in the office or in the field configuration of unopened and un-powered KMC Conquest controllers using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
With KMC Connect Lite, you can:
• Read, modify, and write data directly from and to an un-powered KMC Conquest controller still in the box it was shipped in.
• View previously read device information/history.
• Email the read/write history stored on the mobile device/computer.
• Store critical application data on a mobile device for offline retrieval at a project site.
• Create templates for specific application deployment.
• A license is required to run this app. Please contact your KMC Controls dealer for more information.
• NFC device capability is required for this app. If your device does not have NFC, you may use a Bluetooth to NFC fob provided by KMC.