The hiking information app helps national park visitors use the national park more conveniently and safely.
Course search considering safety index and difficulty level, tracking function, weather information, distress report, etc.
We provide a variety of information needed when exploring national parks.
Use online and offline maps to ensure stable tracking records under any circumstances.
By supporting everyone, we have increased differentiation.
By utilizing the national precision management database, we can track not only the locations of parking lots, shelters, springs, and park offices, but also
Locations with good views or scenery, locations where cultural resources can be seen, locations with risk factors, etc.
We have improved user convenience so that you can easily search on the map.
If you use the Wear OS version of the national park hiking information app, the heart rate information of the smartwatch is detected to ensure a safe tour.
The national park hiking information app will continue to allow visitors to explore national parks comfortably and safely.
We will continue to strengthen our content and services.
[ main function ]
- Map information: Free download of offline maps of 22 national parks, online map service provided
- Course search: Supports setting up a tour course using name search or directly on the map
ㅇ Detailed introduction to the national park
ㅇ Exploration course information: Difficulty level, safety index, distance, time required, public transportation-related information provided
- Tracking: Save and view tracks when exploring
- Weather: Provides detailed weather information for each national park
- Wildflower search: Flower search function using Kakao AI
- Rescue request: Quickly transfer the call to fire department 119
- Notice: A function that informs visitors of necessary trail-related conditions and information in real time
- Climate change public monitoring: A function to monitor various animals and plants regarding climate change in parks where citizens directly participate
- Weather warning notification: Enhances visitor safety by displaying weather warning information in effect for the national park when visiting the national park.
- Smartwatch: Monitor heart rate by linking with a smartwatch inside the national park
How to use
1. The heart rate transmission function is only available inside national parks.
2. In the national park hiking information app, go to ‘My Information’ and press the ‘Smartwatch heart rate transmission’ switch to ON to start pairing with the smartwatch. (Pairing can only be started from a smartphone.)
3. If you are a non-member, enter your personal information.
4. If the national park hiking information app for smartwatch is installed, heart rate transmission begins.
5. If it is not installed, install the national park hiking information app for smartwatch and grant permission.
6. Heart rate transmission stops when you leave the national park.
7. To end use, press the ‘Smartwatch heart rate transmission’ switch to OFF.
Only compatible with Galaxy Watch 4.
[Inquiries regarding use]
For inquiries or improvements regarding the use of national parks, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org).