Embedded secure browser view within your existing apps. Helps to protect you against man-in-the-middle browser and man-in-the-browser attacks.
Visiting unknown websites always harbours the risk of installing malicious software on pcs or mobile end devices without noticing it. Here KOBIL’s Trusted Web View comes into play. With Trusted Webview (TWV) your output browser is being secured so that you or your customers can move around the internet without having to worry of becoming the victim of a cyber attack.
APP OR SDK, YOU DECIDE
To use Trusted Web View we offer you two options. Due to standardized interfaces both can be realized and implemented into your IT infrastructure relatively quickly. You have the choice between a software development kit, which you can integrate into your existing app, or a standalone app in your look & feel that communicates with your application. Both varieties offer a high level of security without compromises in the handling.
MODULAR TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Modular technology offers a high level of investment security. Our security server (SSMS) enables
the adaptive enhancement of additional applications such as transaction signing or login. Should
you like to enhance your applications, you can implement this with low follow-up-costs, without
having to set up a completely new system.
TRUSTED WEB VIEW FEATURES
- An individual protected certificate store for reliable certificates serves to verify server certificates and protect SSL sessions (HTTPS internet connection).
- An integrated security display shows authentic messages to end users with signed responses. Crucial messages (e.g. sign-in data or transaction-related information) to be approved or rejected by the end user are not shown on the screens of standard mobile web browsers.
- Man-in-the-Middle and Man-in-the-Browser protection
- Separate security channel to transmit authentication and transaction inquiries
- Security server Smart Security Management (SSMS) in the back-end serves to integrate existing work flows and processes
- App security features to provide protection from third party attacks.
- PIN protected secured log-in to protected websites and app access