Say goodbye to existing hobby groups that you couldn’t participate in due to your age!
A hobby meeting platform created only for the 4060s! Let's do various hobbies together with cucumbers
▶A small group platform where you can participate in your neighborhood
Using Cucumber, you can participate in community-based hobby groups, clubs, bands, and small groups comprised of people in the 40s and 60s, including hiking, golf, crafts, travel, singing, and musical instruments. 100% of users are 45+, so you no longer need to look at other meeting apps where people were unable to participate due to different age groups.
▶Are you tired of setting up a meeting place, planning a meeting, and managing members all by yourself?
Meet ‘Oi’’s meeting planner. Oi has a unique meeting support system. It is a ‘meeting planner’. Meeting planners are Oi’s operations team that operates to support meeting venues.
▶Check safe meetings through manners Oiwa meeting reviews!
Are you wondering which group or club you should join? Check out the various reviews and ratings first to check the atmosphere of small groups and clubs. Oi has a ‘Manner Cucumber’ that can measure the manner temperature of group members. Through Manner Cucumber, group members can encourage good manners and create a positive meeting atmosphere.
▶Enjoy your favorite hobbies with various people at Oi!
At Oi, about 50 local groups are created every week and 1,000 meetings are held. Participate in hobby groups around you and make new friends through Cucumber! Chat with your friends, share your schedule, and feel the vitality of your daily life!
▶Share your hobbies and daily life with your friends through the feed!
In Oi, you can visit the profiles of group members to view their feeds and communicate. Also, share your own story on your feed to share memories and various stories with others!
What a meeting planner does
1. I have no idea what to do
- When you open a meeting, the meeting planner in charge will contact you!
2. I’m not sure how to decorate the meeting page.
- We will create a meeting introduction, representative image, meeting rules, etc.!
3. New members are not gathering.
- There are many people who want to pursue the same hobby but can’t because they don’t know! We will work hard to bring you!
4. I have to hold a formal meeting, but I don’t know how to prepare.
- I will act as an aide to help you with the meeting, such as recommending a meeting location and recommending a way to proceed with the meeting!
5. When difficult times arise for various reasons...
- We will work together to think about any difficult aspects of running a meeting and find a solution.
What is manner cucumber?
1. Manner Oi is a function that can judge the level of manners of each user and has similar characteristics to Carrot Market’s Manner Temperature.
2. This is an approach that measures and rewards good manners for offline social gathering participants. Unlike traditional feedback systems, it focuses on manners and can only reward one person after the meeting, providing users with a new fun element and prudence in the relationships formed through the meeting. It is an element that adds.
*Users who collect a lot of cucumbers will be given goods that can be used in future gatherings!
3. Since Manner Cucumber can only send cucumbers to one of the participants after an offline wedding meeting, having a Manner Cucumber proves that you have attended an offline wedding meeting and had the best manners among them.
* Example) 15 people participate in a trekking meeting on October 30 > Only one of the 15 people can receive a cucumber gift
4. MannersOi is a fun and engaging feedback system that ultimately encourages good manners in offline meetings and creates a positive meeting atmosphere. The fact that only one person can receive cucumbers from each group makes it different from other systems that provide general feedback to all participants.
*Join various hobby groups through Cucumber and exchange ‘Manner Cucumber’!!
▶People who are good with cucumbers!
4060 who want to engage in hobbies, communicate, and chat with local friends who have similar hobbies offline, as well as online activities such as KakaoTalk, Facebook, Instagram, Cyworld, and Twitter.
People who wanted to participate in communities such as small groups, groups, bands, asteroids, carrots, blinds, etc., but found it difficult to participate due to their different age groups
People who want to communicate and form gatherings through clubs, small groups, and bands with local friends who can communicate with each other through hobbies
People who want to talk and start hobbies together such as Naver Cafe, Naver Blog, Daum Cafe, Daum Blog, Band, Open Chat, Open KakaoTalk, etc.