The Citi Mobile® application allows you to manage your finances, wherever you are, whenever you want. Intuitive navigation provides convenient access to all your personal accounts and credit cards.
You can log in to the app by entering your Citibank Online username and password or using the fingerprint feature, which allows for quick view of your accounts. Users who have not previously used our online banking can register directly in Citi Mobile®.
Additionally the app allows for the mobile authorisation with Citi Mobile Token.
A list of functionalities available in the Citi Mobile® application:
- Citi Kantor - a convenient currency exchange platform
- information about account balance, access to transaction history
- transfers between own and external accounts, foreign and currency transfers, including Express Elixir transfers and transfers to the Tax Office
- the Citi Global Wallet service thanks to which the debit card will select the transaction currency by itself when paying online or abroad without having to switch the card to a foreign currency account
- possibility to open foreign currency accounts as part of the Citi Global Wallet service
- possibility to activate a new card
- deposit management
- possibility to activate a new card,
- ability to set or change PIN,
- list of transactions and information on available credit and balances,
- access to transaction history,
- access to PDF statements for the last 12 months,
- cash transfers to defined and new domestic payees,
- card debt repayment,
- loan from the card in a fast online process,
- possibility of converting into instalments a part of your outstanding balance or transactions above PLN 100, carried out with a credit card (EIR: 20,74%).
The use of this Citi Mobile application is for the consumer banking customers of Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. only. Content provided via this Citi Mobile application is not specifically created for any territory other than where Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A operates/is licensed to operate.