**** FREE 1000+ latest model questions from our experts For SSC Exams ****
Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts.
The examination consists of a Preliminary Examination followed by the Main examination. Earlier it also used to have interviews, but following a government order, interviews have been dispensed off for all non-gazetted posts in the central government. A computer proficiency test or a skill test will also be held for some posts
** Currently our experts are proving solved question papers, study materials, and model question paper for SSC Exam CGL **
- More than 1000 exam questions with solutions for SSC Exam Preparation.
- Contain multiple choice question with answer key.
- SSC previous year question papers
- SSC Syllabus, according to SSC latest exams.
- Practice SSC Online with easy Mock tests and Test Preparation.
- Provide all subjects SSC MCQ with solution (Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language And General Knowledge)