Welcome to the fascinating world of augmented reality with the alphabet from FastAR Kids!
Download the FastAR Kids app and point your tablet or smartphone on the illustration in the book and see how magic evolves / the heroes of the book come alive.
This is not just an alphabet, but a living story for children and their parents. With our free FastAR app, all the characters in the alphabet come to life on your phones and tablets (iOS, Android)! The alphabet with Augmented reality of FastSAR is a completely new approach to printing books, it combines a classic book and the latest IT technology. The alphabet will interest children not only with bright pictures, but also by "reviving" heroes. Children will be able to interact with the characters of the alphabet, as well as listen to the educational verses, this will help to remember the letters better. Moreover, children will spend much more time with a living alphabet than with a simple printed book! The combination of IT with book printing is an entirely new trend in publishing! This trend is very popular in America and Europe and is rapidly gaining momentum in Europe!
Minimal version of iOS 9+, minimal iPhone device is 6.
The project is named FastAR Kids, this name is protected by trade mark registration, owned by Olga Kazanska.
We are not legal entity, nor we are obliged to pay taxes.
We are the team of voluntary contributors:
● General manager (art and printing, digital rights in Ukraine), owner of trade mark and patent: Olga Kazanska (Ukraine)
● General manager (software, online store, digital rights in Belgium and United States): Sergey Koval (Belgium)
● Delivery, controlling, administration: Yuriy Rimskiy (Belgium/Ukraine)
● Manager of art, 3D, printing, voice-over and localizations: Anna Kazanska (Ukraine)
● Programmer: Alexey Bobylev (Bali island)
● UX/UI designer: Zoltan Pataki (Romania)
● Illustrator: Anastasia Rimskaya (Ukraine)
● 3D modeller: Nadezhda Kushnir (Ukraine)
● Android TV programmer: Ashish Kumar (India)
● Legal representative, 1st class lawyer: Vadim Antychin (Antwerpen, Belgium)
● Penetration testing and security: Sergey Koval, (Antwerp, Belgium)
All cooperation was made on a personal relations basis. There were no payments involved. Every participant contributed his skills as a charity for the useful children's product. Everyone worked as physical person, not legal entities.
Background music is royalty free. All other content, including code, art, 3D, sound, etc - is uniquely produced by participants, and estranged from them in favor of Olga and Sergey on 50/50 basis, and also protected by international legislation.
All rights reserved, trade mark registered to Olga, patents pending and protected. Any disputes are conducted in Antwerpen, Belgium.