The DilemmApp is an innovative, stimulating and accessible method for increasing awareness of and insight into ethics and compliance among your employees (including managers) by regularly confronting them with a dilemma in which they then have to make a choice. The app is developed by KPMG Netherlands.
In order to use the DilemmApp, you will need a log in code. Your organisation will provide you with this code. Once you have logged into DilemmApp using this code, the environment will be specific to your organisation and only viewable for people using the same login. DilemmApp is can be adapted to suit your organisation’s house style and the dilemmas can be tailored to what is relevant and topical to your organisation.
If you are interested in acquiring DilemmApp for your organisation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a demo.
How does DilemmApp work?
1. A new dilemma can be added by the superuser to the app at any time.
2. Users of the app receive a push notification on their mobile phones that a new dilemma has been added.
3. Users choose one of the four answers to the dilemma. They can then compare their responses to those of other users and discuss it with colleagues in the comment section. Users can also receive a score and feedback on their choices, for example, in one of six profiles that is composed based on their responses to several dilemmas.
4. The organisation can monitor the aggregated responses and reactions and can see how many users responded to a dilemma and what their response was.
5. The dilemma can be closed (e.g. after a week) with a final conclusion and a new dilemma placed.
DilemmApp key features:
1. Upload and answer dilemma’s
2. An overview of how many users answered a dilemma and what choices they made
3. A comment section where users can discuss the dilemma, monitored by the superuser
4. Users can submit their own dilemma
5. Generates one of six user profiles for users based on their scores on three levels: personal interest, organisational interest and public interest, offering more insight in the interests involved in their choices
Benefits for your staff:
1. Stimulates awareness and judgement through making choices in an easily accessible format
2. Provides insight into the (aggregated) choices of colleagues in relation to the dilemmas
3. Offers the opportunity to discuss each dilemma with other users
4. Generates one of six user profiles for users based on their scores on three levels: personal interest, organisational interest and public interest
5. Offers the possibility to share own dilemmas
Benefits for your organisation’s management:
1. It is possible to monitor at aggregated level how many employees have responded to a dilemma and what their choices were
2. Current topics can be included in the dilemmas, or other relevant topics like human rights, security awareness, risk awareness, etc.
3. The organisation can analyse the results and map potential risks