Vaccination of Child should be done well in time to protect the child from various diseases, but, today’s life style results in parents load with extensive responsibilities and stress. There might have been times when parent can forgot the date of getting your child vaccinated.
Vaccination Reminder is an android application which has been especially designed for parents to notify the important vaccination dates and keep a track of the vaccination schedules for their child. User will get notification one day before the scheduled vaccination date.
• Does not require any Registration and Internet Connectivity to get Vaccination Schedule.
• Vaccination Schedule is automatically generated by just entering Name and Date of Birth of the child
• Receive Notifications One day before the scheduled vaccination date at 8:00 am so parent can arrange accordingly.
• Vaccination Knowledge Center is included which guide the parent about the Vaccination, No of doses and recommended Schedule as referred in “IAP Guidebook on Immunization 2013-14” from
• There are some vaccination which parents does not want to give to their child due an number of reasons, so this app allows you to mark selective vaccination as “Not Interested”
• Remarks field for each vaccination is given to enter any additional information such as doctor name, company of vaccination and place of vaccination etc.
• Multiple Child can be added to track their vaccination schedule
• Vaccination Schedule date can be modified as per the suggested by your pediatrician or health provider
• Vaccination Schedule is derived as suggested by IAP (Indian Association of Pediatricians)
The content on this android application is presented for information purpose only. The application does not intend to provide specific medical recommendation or professional advice. The application provides the information content on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. User is advised to follow the instruction or vaccination schedule instructed by the professional child’s pediatrician or health care provider. User must consult with pediatrician or health provider before making any decision regarding your child immunization. Information regarding vaccinations, doses and schedule is taken from “IAP Guidebook on Immunization 2013-14”. User is advised to use this application as an aid to remember and track the vaccination schedule of the child.
In no event the developer of the application will be liable in any manner for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the application or any errors/omission in the information on this application. The creator of the application reserves the right at any time and from time to time to add, modify and update or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the application (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The creator of the application shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of this application.