Love this app This is the best app by far and works great every time!
The real deal Excellent ghost hunting app. One of the best. Very sensitive, with history graph recording capability. And I strongly suggest buying the in-app add-ons. They are worth it. For any serious ghost hunter, highly recommended. *UPDATE* Last night I ran ESP app all night while sleeping in bedroom. At around 2:20am, emf triggered- only once all night. Woke up this morning and living room clock was stopped- at 2:23am! Dead battery was not the cause. Reinserted battery and clock is fine. Awesome!
Real. Enough said. This is worth it. I bought all add ons at the time. I was skeptical, until I used it. I got some kind of sound that sounded like a pencil scribbling on paper with occasional tapping sounds mixed in with it. It lasted about 2 full minutes! Try it. ***update*** I haven't captured anything since that day, which makes me believe in it even more. :-)
Very nice app Use your instinct and awareness along with the emf pro readings don't go blindly works every time
Your application doesn't work on one plus one phone Kindly fix the issue so that I can rate you 5
ridiculous I've had this app for many years, now with the latest update you need Google Play services for it to run? what a bunch of bullshit! I suggest you fix this goddamn thing, I didn't pay to have a bunch of other apps running just to use this one.
- Fixed crash when app running and screen turns off
- Fixed alarm beeping when below threshold
- Fixed square Wear screen
- Added Wear watch app. Keeps running even with the screen off, and buzzes when increased EMF activity is sensed. Buzzes every 20 seconds to remind you when the app is running on the watch, so you can turn it off when not needed.
- Added 'None' to vibration trigger icon click (3rd click)
- Added new Red Text display (Touch large number display to toggle)
Ghost Detector Pro measures energy levels of the environment and haunted items.
Krugism Development LLC
Communicate scrolling message across the table, the room or the car next to you.