A keyword is a crossword puzzle in which each letter is replaced by a number. Another name for this puzzle is the keyword. Its distinctive feature is the lack of definitions for words. In a keyword, each number corresponds to only one specific letter. The goal of the puzzle is to recover the original encrypted crossword puzzle. The game is unique in that it is a numerical, verbal and logic puzzle at the same time!
Features of the game:
- all keywords are free and can be solved without the Internet;
- several options for sizes - 10x10, 10x15, 12x15, etc.;
- if the keyword seemed too complicated for you, you can use the hints;
- at any time you can postpone the numerical crossword puzzle and start another, and return to it later;
- convenient autocomplete;
- checking the correctness of filling in the keyword;
- highlighting prompted letters;
- scalability of keyword, key table and alphabet;
- the ability to horizontally move the key table and the alphabet to the left or right;
- the ability to expand / collapse the key table and alphabet;
- you can choose: open a word when starting a new keyword or open several (up to 5) random letters.