Can you let it stop asking nfc is not enabled would you like too?
Great if you own a Kyocera printer. Unuseful ir you don't. That's the way it goes.
Its fake don't use this app shids
The app works just fine... being a Kyocera Tech for 2 years and this app works just fine for me.
The scanner works well and so the printing function. Thank you guys.
Used to be ok. Now not working at all with Ecosys M6526cdn.
• Support for Accessibility settings TalkBack and LargeText
• Adds Google Drive to external services
• Ability to select paper source and media type
• Turn Job Accounting on and set Prompt for account ID from within app (must be enabled on printing device )
• Ability to select multiple photos to print at one time
• Addition of Hagaki paper size
The best mobile print app, easy to print anywhere! Stop support from July 2017
Brother iPrint&Scan lets you easily print and scan photo/document/webpage/email.