Labor Tracker gives you those options. Simply enter in a labor item complete with job name, city, employee name and paid amount and it will be stored in your app. The intuitive calendar control will then display days where you entered in labor items. And when you mark the people as paid, it will even display when everyone for that day has been paid. Long press on any day and you will be shown a popup of each employee and their labor cost for the day. Long press on a Sunday and you can view either employee labor costs for that day or for the prior week.
Press on any calendar day and you can view the daily details of your labor costs on a job per job basis. Press on any job item and you can view the job details of your labor costs on an employee per employee basis. Press on any employee and you can edit that labor item.
Enter in labor incorrectly? No problem. Simply long press on an employee item and you can delete that record. Or if you entered in an entire job incorrectly, simply long press on a job item and you can delete the entire job.
And what good is the data if it's only available in the app itself? You can run reports for your yearly labor costs (separated into monthly files), monthly labor costs, daily labor costs and even per job per day. CSV files are generated and then can be used with a spreadsheet program like Excel to view the details of your labor costs.
Need to enter the data on your phone or on a tablet? Simply use the Import/Export feature under Settings and you can create backups for your data on one device and add that data to your other device simply by pasting in the Labor Tracker Exports folder and importing. And you don't even have to worry about duplicate data. Labor Tracker will check to make sure the data doesn't already exist before it actually adds it to your records!
And as you enter in data, the app will take note of those items and begin to offer them as auto complete suggestions on your labor entry screen, to even improve the efficiency for entering your labor. It couldn’t be easier.
And the data is completely unavailable over the network so unless someone gets access to your phone or tablet, your data is safe and secure.
Labor Tracker: making it easier to track your labor costs!
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.
Auto Repair Tracker (ART) eliminates that issue with clean, trackable, easy-to-follow updates, estimates, and status reports that show up right on your mobile device. ART is optimized for you- the auto repair customer- so shops can offer you the best possible service and spend more time focused on your vehicle.
Here are the advantages of ART:
· Easy repair tracking
· Reduced need for phone calls
· Receive simple updates directly from your mechanic
· Accountability from your repair shop
· Leave feedback to improve your future repair experience
· Fast answers to repair questions
· Clean user experience
· Safe and sound usability
· And a better overall repair experience
Reduce the headache of tracking your repair updates & ditch the art of waiting. Download the ART app to stay up-to-date on your vehicle repair.
*App is in the beta stages. It will not work unless your automotive shop is using our system. Ask your shop to implement ART today!
The main benefit of using Labor Plan is having an increase in the profitability of your services. Through the formulation of quotations, detailing costs and defining well the price, you might increase your profits and avoid losses. Moreover, you will have a direct vision over your orders, deadlines and the history of your services.
Your client will be happier with your professionalism in the management of your services. You will improve your image in the market, and you might have more projects in the future.
• Creation of quotations and proposes
• Specifying costs (labor and materials), deadlines and price
• Sending proposes to your clients
• Sending quotation to your suppliers
• Registering orders
• Following and managing your services
Labor Plan is useful for service providers that need to estimate service resources and create proposes, for example:
• Works of construction, installation and montage
• Cleanness services
• Maintenance and repair of equipments
• Works of decoration
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create new work orders and customers
* Assign/Reassign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.
At the moment, the following manufacturers are provided:
- BMW (part price/description) - ETKA prices
- MERCEDES BENZ (part price/description) - PL prices
- AUDI / SKODA / SEAT / VOLKSWAGEN ( part price/description) - ETKA prices
- PORSCHE (part price/description) - PET prices
Please make sure to remove all spaces when entering a part number.
Note: program occupies around 180mb
Note2: when doing first search, be patient, since on first run database is unpacked on your device, which could take time.
Rather than search through a variety of resources to find the applicable law, users can follow this easy-to-navigate app to find the answers to many of their questions, including citations of statutes, regulations, and guidelines. To provide the best experience possible, the app enables users to download the guide to their Android device for reference anywhere, at any time, with or without a connection. Additionally, for up-to-date commentary on wage-hour developments, the app provides quick access to Epstein Becker Green’s award-winning wage-hour blog.
At a time when wage-hour litigation and agency investigations are at an all-time high, this app offers an invaluable resource for employers, human resources personnel, and in-house counsel.
The multitude of wage and hour claims that employees have filed under the Fair Labor Standards Act and its state law counterparts have made compliance with the intricate wage and hour laws more important than ever. Employers in all industries – including health care, financial services, hospitality, retail, construction, technology, and communications – are susceptible to claims under these statutes.
Epstein Becker Green's Wage & Hour Guide for Employers has been prepared by some of the most respected counselors, litigators, and authors in the field, to help you achieve your business objectives in compliance with federal and state wage-hour laws, and to avoid government investigations and class action litigation.
- Turn by turn GPS directions
- One touch call button
- Loyalty rewards
- Exclusive mobile coupons
- Notification messages
- Tips on vehicle maintenance
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
For crew members:
-We protect your privacy by telling your employer only if you are at the job site AND when you use the app. Otherwise, we never share your location. Your employer has agreed not to use other tracking systems
-SYNCrew shows your employer the great work you do by sharing a picture with them. If something happens after you leave the site, the picture is evidence that you left it right!
-If you are paid hourly, SYNCrew lets you take control of your time card and get paid for every minute you work
For company owners and managers:
-See what is happening in the field even when you can’t leave the office
-Speed up time-to-invoice, collect revenue sooner and increase cash flow
-See labor expense in real-time and reduce overtime
-Create perfectly accurate timesheets for your crew in seconds
-Manage subcontractors by sharing work-site data
-Know where your crew is based on when they clock in and out of projects, no need to spy on them with phone tracking spyware
-Go back in time to see work your crew did in the past with a quick, easy search powered by our patent- pending sorting flags
The SYNCrew App works exclusively with the SYNCrew Service which must be subscribed to directly. See more at our website or call us at 415-968-1594.
Please email us with any questions or issues at email@example.com.
This app enables your phone or tablet to scan employee ID badges to start/stop on the job. Using either bar-codes or the latest NFC technology, you can scan in dozens to hundreds of staff for each device connected to your TimeDock account, within seconds.
Managers install our time tracking app on their device and employees present their bar-coded ID or NFC badge to quickly swipe into the job site, to start tracking their time on their time-sheet.
Employees can clock into one job site, then out from another. Or simply clock in for payroll, without a job site.
View Time-sheets instantly, and on-line. Then download hours to Payroll and summary reports.
Visit our website http://timedock.com for a free trial, or sign up today! Print your own ID badges to start instantly, or order professional cards through us.
Use this app to:
* Create Your Journey at NADA – A customized tool will help identify areas of opportunity for your dealership and guide you to specific Cox Automotive booths.
* Check The Agenda – Don’t miss any of the Cox Automotive workshops, demos and more.
* See The Booths – Navigate the Cox Automotive exhibits within the Expo Hall and learn about featured products at each exhibit.
* Meet The Brands – Learn more about the companies and their core offerings.
Chris LaRoy | Manager, Industry Events
Cox Automotive | 3003 Summit Boulevard Suite 200| Atlanta, GA 30319
Office Phone: 404.568.5949 | Cell Phone: 678.431.4678
Summary app features include:
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, parts, materials and equipment
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Track repairs made to equipment
• Inform and agree upon the changes made to the project
• Report about the work progress
• Calculate total cost in labor, parts, and the grand totals of the estimates, orders and reports
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates, orders and reports, print them and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
• Get push notifications with relevant alerts
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Job Estimate and Repair Order app you will have the following benefits:
• Create estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Track work progress
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Avoid penalties
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize feature-rich, convenient and easy to use Job Estimate and Repair Order app to make estimates, send orders, track work progress, calculate project costs and more!
Specially designed for use on Android devices, this guide gives you an overview of the features and specifications for Axis' entire range of network cameras and video encoders.
The feature filter lets you easily find the cameras or encoders that suit your need. You can also quickly compare the feature sets of up to three products in portrait or landscape mode.
The application updates itself over the Internet, adding new products as they are launched and removing discontinued ones.
The application also lets you view the complete product pages from www.axis.com and helps you to easily get in touch with an Axis representative for more product information.