Are you a GTD warrior? Do you want to keep your calendar/to-do/contact organized and to be more productive with your Android phone? Do you want to take Outlook contact/calendar/task/note/reminder data with you wherever you go? if the answer is YES, Mobisynapse mOffice is the app for you.
What people say about Mobisynspe mOffice:
--"Must have software if you have an Android phone" by Kristine
--"If you want to sync Android phone with Outlook, mOffice is the best and cheapest!" by Paul
--"Nice GTD app on Android phone" by Ricky
--"Take all my Outlook contact/task/calendar/note data with me on my phone with bidirectional synching, nice!" by Andrew
--Full-suite productivity apps: calendar, task, note, contact and reminder
--Support event/task/note home screen widget:
--Support Outlook contact, calendar, task, note and reminder sync with optional Mobisynapse desktop software.
--Support Outlook multiple contact/calendar/notes multiple folders synching
--Support Outlook categories synching
--Support selected folders/categories synching from Outlook
--Support the note, birthday, photo, prefix/suffix, nick name, web site etc fields in Outlook contact synching
--Multiple calendar views: daily, weekly and monthly
--GTD task workflow
--Support recurring task/event
--Support task/event reminder
--Integrate with build-in Android contact, SMS and Email apps
--Quick-add and Voice-add task/event
--Sort and search feature
--Support Call, SMS and Email task types
--Support project/task grouping
--Support note feature
--Support scan and connect feature in WiFi connection
Mobisynapse desktop software also offers the functionality as Android desktop manager. Here are the main features:
--Back up and restore apps and SMS
--Transfer files between the PC and Android phone
--Sync iTunes playlists between the PC and Android phone
--Receive/send SMS from the PC
--Sync photos/music/videos between the PC and Android phone
--Install/un-install apps from the PC to Android phone
mOffice could be used as a standalone Android CRM and productivity app without Mobisynapse desktop software. Or Mobisynapse can be paired with the premium version of Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager, to sync calendars, tasks, contacts, notes and reminders between Android devices and Outlook. Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager is sold separately starting at $14.99. We are so confident that we offer you 30 days no-hassle, no-question-asked MONEY BACK guarantee for your purchase!
For more detail, please check out Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager at:
Import note: If you have any issue synching from mOffice to Outlook on your PC, please submit a tech support or send a support email, before you give a negative review here. Most of time, our tech support should be able to help you to get the issue resolved. Thank you, we appreciate it.
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
✓ Save login credentials for ease of use
✓ Schedule automatic syncing of your schedule daily or weekly
✓ Store to any calendar program on your device
MyTLC Sync is not maintained or endorsed by BBY Solutions, Inc in any way
WHO WE ARE:
MyTLC Sync was created by Devin Collins, Casey Stark, and Bobby Ore