For the Lacme L. Box application to function correctly, it needs to be equipped with an L.BOX gateway as well as a lacme connected energizer. It allows the farmer to supervise his energizers via his smartphone, wherever he is and at any time, as if he was in front of the energiser.
- Instantly visualise the correct operation of the energiser
- Pilot (on / off) energisers.
- Be alerted as soon as the voltage drops below the set threshold.
- Adjust the voltage thresholds according to the type of animal (Cattle / horses / Sheep / Goats etc.)
- Access the voltage variation over a period of days.
- Be immediately informed of power/ Internet cuts.
- Voltage display even when connected energizer does not have a digital display.
- Add up to 4 Lacme responders even if the connected energizer does not have a digital display.
This application requires neither subscription nor SIM card. Multiple users can be simultaneously connected to the same user account in order to be notified when one of them switches off or turns on the fence.
Lacmé is a French manufacturer, European leader with 60 years’ experience of safely guarding animals.