GST (Goods and Service Tax) OpenGST App provides online portal for easy GST calculation, return filing , check Enrollment status, track Application status, Registration, Manage Invoice Bill, status by ARN, Login and fill Pay Tax and Payment meaning in India.
It allows user to copy and share results. Also you can take snapshot of results.
1. Share Results via WhatsApp/SMS.
2. Copy to clipboard
3. Take a snapshot
✔ GST Calculator
✔ Create Challan
✔ Goods and Services Tax Rates
✔ News & Law, Status Helpline
✔ GST Guide and video tutorial for tax Calculator and Refund Payment
✔ Find a GST Practitioner
✔ Find a Taxpayer
✔ New Registrations
✔ Temporary References
✔ Track Application Status
✔ Track Payment Status
✔ e-Way Bill Registration
✔ Enrollment to Transporters
✔ e-Way Bill System
✔ All other information about GST
What is GST:
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments.
This Mobile app helps user to directly open website portal in mobile CBEC for fast DIN e-filling in India PAN Tax 2017.
App is full free and easy to use and file return of GSTR 1-2-3 Phase.
Content updated with GST Act as passed by both houses of Parliament and GST rules and GST Rates with HSN & SAC codes as approved by the GST Council through the GST Rate finder feature.
The OpenGST Application contains the following features:
• GST Calculator - Calculate GST tax including/Excluding Tax for IGST, CGST and SGST.
• GST Format- GST Invoice format, GST payment and other GST formats covered by us.
• GST Rate Finder- Find GST rates linked with HSN & SAC codes with the all new GST
• Offline GST Act App- Offline access to GST India Acts or GST Bill/GST law (CGST, IGST)
• GST Articles- Exclusive Articles by top experts from all over India on GST India provisions.
• GST Query- One stop destination to get all your GST queries answered.
• GST News- Latest news/updates on GST Tax Act and official changes as introduced by CBEC in India.
• GST Rules- Account s and Record Rules, Advance Ruling, Anti profiteering rules.
• Appeals and Revisions, Assessment and Audit Rules, Composition Rules, E way Bill Rules, Invoice Debit and Credit Notes Rules, Input tax Credit Rules, Payment Rules, Refund
• Rules, Registration Rules, Return Rules, Transition Rules and Valuation Rules
• GST Notifications and Circulars - Latest GST notifications and circulars on CGST, IGST, SGST and UTGST
• HSN Code search and SAC code search - Covers exhaustive list of all HSN and SAC codes
We have also incorporated rates- GST Rates of Goods and GST rate list of services for all items. This is an exhaustive list for the rates. Such rates have been decided by the GST Council as incorporated in the GST Rate finder feature.
GST rates, GST notifications and HSN Code search have been made available in the latest version of the GST App. The HSN Code search feature works in offline mode as well and the GST Notifications and Circulars are updated by us in real time.
Official website for GST: www.gst.gov.in
Also, you can see many GST related informational videos on India GST Calculator.