The application is good enough to handle the functionality yet the look and feel of the app can be better if updated with better UI and UX by following material design guidelines. Little UI modifications at each stage like navigation drawer, title bar, and page content listview can be useful to improve the use of the app and also to attract more user towards using it.
With the most recent update Laserfiche released, nobody in our company can open the app on ANY android device. These include a Droid Maxx, Samsung Galaxy tablet, a GS7, and a GS8. Feedback on when a patch for this will be released would be appreciated.
Developer fixed problem
Horrible No working with Samsung galaxy tab 10.and galaxy egde6
Good apps Like the new option pdf
I hear it is good, but I get "Error.... Unexpected error occurs." On my Samsung Galaxy S5 fully updated.
• Create and assign tags to documents and folders
• Start tracking document versions
• Check out documents for editing, then check them back in
• Save folders offline
• Annotation updates
• Name changes and design updates
• Record and upload audio to the repository
• Apply the same properties to multiple document uploads
• Bug fixes