Lawline is the leading provider of online continuing legal education and home to an unrivaled selection of on-demand audio CLE courses. Unlimited CLE members have exclusive access to our CLE catalog with unlimited listening and the ability to earn credit for any course.
Make any time a time for learning: listen to your favorite courses from anywhere from any of your Android-enabled devices. Make the most of your commute by catching up on the latest SCOTUS updates, learning how to stay safe online with cybersecurity overviews, or avoiding legal pitfalls with current ethical issues.
Lawline CLE App is Winner of ACLEA's Outstanding Achievement in Technology Award!
Features designed for the busy attorney:
- Track all your CLE in one place and know instantly what you need to be compliant
- Browse catalog of 900+ audio CLE courses
- Download to your device for offline listening
- Complete course evaluations and claim CLE credit for multiple states*
- Receive certificates via email instantly upon course completion
- Learn almost any area of law with over 50 categories available
- Progress is saved so you always pick up where you left off
- Syncs automatically with your account to update your courses and completions across web and mobile
- Receive notifications if you started a course on our website
- View a list of all completed courses
- Listen to courses faster (or slower) with variable playback speed
- Add and save timestamped SmartNotes
- View slide presentation synced automatically with the audio presentation
- Access course materials with the ability to save and share with others
Satisfy any credit type:
- Access to Justice
- Child Abuse Reporting
- Competence Issues
- Elder Abuse Reporting
- Elimination of Bias
- Law Practice Management
- Personal Management
- Professional Conduct
- Professional Practice
- Substance Abuse/Mental Health
- Trial Skills
- and more!
*CLE credit can only be earned when a course is approved in the state and the state allows audio format for self study. The following states are not eligible for CLE credit via audio courses: District of Columbia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
Credit for Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS) and the Small Business Administration (SBA) can also not be earned via audio format courses on the app.
Questions or feedback?