LeagueApps Play is a team management and communications app that is totally free for players, parents, coaches and staff to download––and it’s ad-free too.
You just need to be registered to a team supported by LeagueApps to use the Play app. Simply sign in to the app with the same email and password credentials used when you registered for the team.
Play helps coaches better manage their teams, communications, and events—providing a better sports experience for parents and athletes! The app automatically syncs programs, schedules, rosters, and more, directly from LeagueApps, so there’s no double data entry or extra maintenance required.
Coaches and Staff can use the Play app to:
- Communicate high priority coach notes which will be sent as emails and push notifications, and displayed as alerts in the app (so no one misses them!)
- Schedule, modify, and cancel events, instantly notifying participants
- Track RSVPs and check-in participants as they arrive
- View roster and player information, including invoice status
Players, Parents, Coaches, and Staff can use the Play app to:
- View team schedules for all family members on teams registered through LeagueApps
- RSVP for games, practices, and more, and view the location and directions
- Reply to coach notes, send chat messages and get real-time notifications, so you don’t miss a beat
- View automatically updated league standings and scores
- Quickly reference team rosters, and look up staff and parent contact information
LeagueApps is the leading youth sports management platform. We provide organizations with the technology and professional development they need to operate, engage, and win while also having a positive impact on kids and communities. Learn more at www.leagueapps.com.