Smartzi is an app which connects drivers with riders in real time, and our game-changing service policies are fair, flexible and transparent for both parties. We take-away the hassle you have to find parking space, and travel in peace of mind. And you can do all this at your preferred payment method (card or cash).
Booking a Smartzi is super easy:
1. Download the app. Our GPS robots will automatically pick up your location.
2. Select the time you want the car and confirm.
3. Choose your drop-off location and tap “Find Ride” for a fare estimate.
4. This will give you the options available (Cheapest ride vs. Quickest ride).
5. Tap the desired the option, and instantly get confirmation complete with your driver’s details and location.
6. Track the ride in real time. Then just get in, sit back, and relax. You’ll only pay after the ride is complete.
7. Pay the way you want, we accept cash and credit cards.
We have complemented our winning technology with an international standard training provided to our affiliated drivers and a thorough QC process that ensures the vehicles are in good condition. The star rating feature in the Smartzi App allows passengers to rate the driver and leave their feedback about the service at the end of each ride: This in turn helps us maintain endorsed standards by monitoring driver records and taking necessary action for or against drivers affiliated with the service.
Smartzi riders enjoy the freedom to choose a ride by lowest price or closest proximity. The fare is fixed upfront directly from the drivers and there are no hidden costs. They can get their ride straightway or book in advance, and they can even choose a preferred driver.
We are available in UK and for additional details contact us via email@example.com
* Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmartziApp
* Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Smartzi-410432925963651/
* Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/smartziapp/
* Follow us on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmcW-ZV4K9I9oztzZHNuPw
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.