Leica Zeno Connect for Android brings the power of Leica GNSS smart antennas to your mobile device. Simply connect and configure your antenna via Bluetooth and start using your favourite data capture app. Collecting high accuracy geospatial data on your smartphone or tablet has never been easier.
Zeno Connect automatically streams the GNSS position from your Leica smart antenna into any location aware Android app.
• Simply pair your antenna via Bluetooth in the Zeno Connect settings menu.
• After opening a location aware app, the position will automatically stream from the antenna when a GNSS fix is available.
EVERYTHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Zeno Connect has a clean and simple to use interface that will not obstruct any other apps that you have open.
• The Zeno Connect toolbar is always available in the Android notification drawer.
• View current GNSS accuracy and satellite status.
• Connect or disconnect from GNSS correction services.
ENABLING HIGH ACCURACY
Zeno Connect supports GNSS correction services to achieve accuracies in the field of up to a centimetre.
• Create and manage RTK profiles.
• Connect to built-in SBAS and Spot correction services.
• Auto connect to RTK once setup for ease of use.
• Wide range of real-time protocols supported.
• Android version 4.3 or above
• Android location services must be active on the device
Don’t have a GNSS antenna? Read more about Leica Geosystem’s range of GNSS smart antennas here: http://leica-geosystems.com/products/gis-collectors/smart-antennas