Starts, but select anything and the app dies. Samsung Galaxy S6. [Update 2018-02-17] app no longer crashes. Unfortunately it only shows the correct notification but won't link you to the app the notification is from. If you're only worried about keeping a history of notifications, this app is excellent. If you'd like an app to keep history and link you back to the app which generated that notification, you should look elsewhere.
saya coba dulu
Works perfectly and does exacty what it claims. The widget is pretty sweet too - although it could do with more colour options for the theme (specifically a transparent option). Can't determine whether ther delete options delete notifications from the device or just the app though - would be good to know.
What's wrong with this app.. Always unable to receive notification..
- Fixed duplicate notifications
- Added first time user experience
- Added options on settings to troubleshoot the app by sending test notification.
- Deeplink to the app that posted the notification
- In-app purchase is required to get access to app customization on settings.