Install Jamcast Server FREE to get started: http://getjamcast.com/Start
(Jamcast Server requires Windows XP SP2 or higher)
CHANNEL STORE LINEUP: Virtual Soundcard, My Music, Podcasts, CD Audio, SoundCloud, Grooveshark, Digitally Imported, SKY,FM, Jazz Radio, Rock Radio, Fresca Radio, and more!
STREAM TO DEVICE
Turn your house into a multi-zone streaming audio system! Works great with:
• SMART TV's by LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, and Toshiba
• MEDIA STREAMERS by Auris, Clint Digital, EZcast, Libratone, ROCKI, Roku, Sonos, Sabrent, and WDTV
• HI-FI AUDIO by Denon, Marantz, Linn, Naim Audio, Onkyo, Philips, and Yamaha
• GAMING CONSOLES including Sony Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One
• SOFTWARE including foobar2000, Rune Audio, Volumio, and XBMC (aka Kodi)
...and thousands of other DLNA / UPnP compatible devices!
STREAM TO ANDROID
Access your entire collection and play directly to your Android phone or tablet! This functionality works whether at home or away in the car, on a train, in a plane, etc. -- Jamcast is the ultimate audio streaming solution no matter where you go. Remember AudioGalaxy? Try Jamcast!
What is the amazing song now playing on your car radio? Use your SoundHound to easily tag music and so keep focused on the road!
With SoundHound launcher, you can start SoundHound tagging on your smartphone directly from your SmartWatch!
This extension supports Sony SmartWatch2 & SmartWatch.
You must install SoundHound on your smartphone.
NO MORE SUPPORTED: I will not update this app anymore because I am currently working on new projects. Sorry for the inconvenience if this version is not working on your device.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
Pure Music is Pure’s on demand music service, which allows unlimited music streaming from one of the biggest cloud-based catalogues covering almost every conceivable artist and genre for a monthly subscription.
Music discovery is made easy with a clean new design and a new ‘Discover’ section with smart recommendations. Pure Connect also features content from Audioboo's ‘In Their Own Words’, which allows musicians, authors and comedians to connect with their audience via the spoken word.
The new Pure Stream feature lets you stream music stored on your device to any compatible Pure product. You can also use it to stream Pure Music, live radio, on-demand programmes, podcasts and ambient sounds, and enjoy them all wirelessly in a single or multiroom environment on Pure ‘Jongo’ products.
• Listen to millions of tracks via the Pure Music subscription service
• Enjoy over 20,000 internet radio stations
• Choose from over 8,000 on-demand radio shows and podcasts
• Stream local music, Pure Music, internet radio stations, radio shows, podcasts and ambient sounds to compatible Pure products such as the Jongo S3, Sensia 200D Connect and One Flow
• Select from a library of evocative ambient sounds
• Browse your ‘Discover’ section with smart recommendations
• Search by station, language, country or genre
• Save unlimited favourites (requires free registration)
• Listen to ‘In Their Own Words’ Audioboos from musicians, authors and comedians
• Facebook and Twitter integration
• Supports MP3, AAC, WMA and Real streams
• Supports HTTP, SHOUTcast, RTSP and MMSH protocols
• Supported playlist formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, SMIL
Follow Pure on Facebook at http:www.facebook.com/PURE
All devices (Android, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, ...) play your music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi room audio system)
• Connect your phones via "Wi-Fi direct" or start the portable hotspot to share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 5000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• Google Music support
• YouTube support via "semperVidLinks" app
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Play-Fi ™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder connects to two speakers for up to 15 minutes as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron with handwriting recognition.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase): Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- NotateMe recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Drag and drop (or set selected drawings to) further music symbols including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Take control of your media library with advanced voice search, swipe gestures and a unique circular control wheel for playback and access to your entire library without you having to look at the screen.
The underlying goal is to make driving safer by helping you keep your hands free and your eyes on the road. Integrates with Google's Car Home for easy access from your car dock.
NOT JUST AUTOMOBILES:
With features like full-screen album art, Car Tunes is also great for the office, home, gym or anywhere else. Say goodbye to digging through a library of thousands of MP3 files--simply say what you want to hear and the advanced voice recognition does the rest!
Downloads missing album art, full screen album art, Last.fm scrobbling, equalizer with presets and no ads.
STAY IN TOUCH:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com if you would like to report an issue, send a suggestion or if you'd like to receive early updates through the beta testing list.
Follow us for updates at http://twitter.com/DiabolicalSoft or http://www.facebook.com/DiabolicalSoftware
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
Please note: If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, please install the SoundSeeder Music Player application:
This here is the SoundSeeder SPEAKER app. It is a speaker-only version of the SoundSeeder Music Player and was designed for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0 only.
The SoundSeeder Speaker app receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on your Android device and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
or visit us at
Follow us on
You'll be able to send audio from any audio app, like iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify, as well as web-based sources like Pandora and more. Hear your audio anywhere around the house!
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac or Windows machine, and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Speakers for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
Are you tired of wrong songtitles, missing or bad quality albumcoverarts of your Mp3s - then this application is the solution! It automatically tags your Mp3s by analyzing the files (no need for annoying typing) and adds high quality albumcoverarts to the songs.
This application serves perfectly for organizing your music library.
If you're not getting the expected results (tags are completely wrong) make sure your audio files are encoded with a sampling rate of 44100 Hz (CD quality). You can do this with my other free application:
Just select the files choose audio only, mp3 or m4a, a sampling rate of 44100 Hz and convert the files.
Gracenote MusicID® (www.gracenote.com) is used for music recognition.
Note: Currently on some phones and music player applications you need to reeboot that the changes in the Mp3tags become visible.
Discover New Music
- Personalized recommendations let you listen to several hours of free music every day. The better the app gets to know you, the better it's able to recommend new tracks, albums, and themed playlists, as well as songs that your friends like.
- You can find new music in any genre or style that reminds you of your favorite performers by using our free radio stations.
Put together your own collection
- Everything that you "like" on Yandex.Music will end up in your music library. You can add tracks from your smartphone to your collection and listen to them whenever you want - either through the app or on the site.
- You can save any tracks and playlists in the app and listen to them at any time, even without a network connection.
Try it out for free
Enjoy all the features of the new Yandex.Music for free for one month. After this period, you can continue listening to your personalized recommendations and radio stations, or buy a subscription, with which you can continue to access your music library and offline mode.
Replace Google Now, set a shortcut or use the simple DashClock extension that will provide you with the possibility of searching songs with different providers:
* Google Now (will be launched directly in song mode - try to believe!)
* Shazam (both Free and Encore))
* SoundHound (both versions)
WhatSong is highly customizable and lets you choose which icon to show, which app title and if to show or not the expanded body. Stay tuned for further options!
Designed by Lydia Selimalhigazi @ https://dribbble.com/lyslydia
"Spotify remoteless is the worlds greatest invention!" -JosephRS on twitter (august 2011)
"Wow! The new update to 2.0 makes this app almost perfect! You guys rule. I say almost because I still get the random "remoteless has stopped working" message. Fix that and you win!" - Zeke Duarte, google play store
"Muuuuch better! This app used to be a POS to say the least but with this newest update, a new UI, support for stared playlist, and way better performance. This app is all that it needs to be." - Adam Isa, google play store
"Finally a full functioning version for android Was very disappointed with last version but so far this version rocks. Am so thrilled that I can finally search and queue songs and interact with desktop features from my phone" - Chris Peters, google play store
"I give Remoteless for Spotify a rating of 10 out 10 stars" -LarryABall on twitter (august 2013)
"Spotify premium on surround sound + remoteless app is the best thing I've done for myself in years" -rivercityriot on twitter (juni 2013)
"The new 2.0 version of Remoteless (a Remote app for desktop Spotify) looks like a huge improvement." -ironicsans on twitter (december 2012)
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It's not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from www.remoteless.no.
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Some of the things you can do with Remoteless in addition to the normal stuff like start, stop, volume, next, shuffle etc. is:
* Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
* Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
* Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
* Search the Spotify library
* Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
* Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
* Browse starred tracks.
* Star and unstar tracks.
* Show coverart in lists while browsing.
Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
REMOTELESS is not affiliated with Spotify and SPOTIFY is the registered trademark of Spotify Group.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, displays album art*, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
Pebble Time color screenshots
-Album art display and automatic app color theming (Pebble Time (color)/Android 4.3+) http://musicboss.ca/color
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support (Android 4.3+).
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Album Art is available for the Pebble Time (color) watch for Android 4.3+
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
All song/video images and titles, app names/titles and app images are property of their respective owners. They are only shown here to represent what the user would see when using the app. Reboot's Ramblings does not represent and is not affiliated with any of these owners.
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook: