Tune your guitar, uke, violin, … in fact any musical instrument with the speed, accuracy and comfort of true strobe tuning! Simply sound the note to be tuned; it will instantly be recognised and displayed prominently. The strobe ring around it shows through its rotation and color whether you're flat, sharp, or in tune.
Extremely accurate: in contrast to needle tuners that average out fluctuations, linostrobe faithfully reflects every nuance of your intonation.
Instantaneous response: if you've used Cleartune, gStrings or DaTuner before, you'll love the absence of delay here!
World-class automatic pitch recognition: reliable even for "difficult" (overtone-rich) instruments such as the mbira.
Supreme sensitivity and a clear display: you can even tune from across the room!
This full version is ad-free and offers many adjustable preferences:
* adjust concert pitch from A₄ = 415 to 466 Hz
* 30 historical and modern temperaments
* calibrate target in cents (% of a semitone)
* auto-calibrate to an external reference tone
* English, German, solfège, sargam, Byzantine,
Cyrillic, and Japanese note names
* support for transposing instruments
* choice of sharps & flats (e.g., C♯ or D♭)
* choose colors for flat, good, and sharp pitch
* max. deviation (in cents) for 'good' color
* adjust strobe sensitivity (rotation speed)
* can display the measured frequency in Hz
Linostrobe requires the RECORD_AUDIO permission to access your phone's microphone. The audio is analyzed on the fly - nothing is actually recorded.