The new social network LIR is a mobile application for communication between users, displaying all types of their activity on a map. The basic function of the application is an instant messaging tool between registered users. Each user creates their own secure account with personal information and binds it to a mobile phone number.
The main difference from most existing messengers is that the user can create various thematic messages linked to the map, which will be available for viewing and comments to all registered users.
The main types of user activities in the application when creating topics:
- communication on current topics within your area or currently active event;
- meetings for sports, outdoor activities, travel, marking interesting places on the map;
- sale of goods by territorial location, apartments, cars, etc.
- dating by interests;
- blogosphere, placing photos in your accounts or created topics, discussion boards;
- search for work and employees on a territorial basis;
- activity in the format of communication, an analogue of existing thematic forums;
- sale and marketing of the offered services on a territorial basis;
- promotion and advertising of public events;
- creation of accounts and topics with high attendance by users for contextual or direct advertising of goods and services;
- informing about ongoing promotions, discounts, etc.;
- promotion of small and medium-sized businesses within their home, district, district, city, for example - a coffee shop, a hairdresser, a health food store, products from private farms, a private kindergarten, a detailing center for cars, a sports club, a studio for children and etc.;
- thematic activity and promotion of social institutions and public non-profit organizations - a school, an institute, an MFC, a conservatory, a nursing home, a veterans' club, an orphanage, an animal shelter, etc.
The main emphasis in the application is made on the development of new public relations aimed at a healthy lifestyle, participation in accessible collective sports and leisure activities, and moral education. The application environment is filled with information structured according to the degree of remoteness from the user, which brings activity to a new level, the reaction time is reduced due to the territorial proximity of people, communication links are increased, social and business processes are launched.