It's what you don't know that matters.
Having hearing loss or auditory impairment means that we miss hearing some things. Yet, people often forget that not everyone can hear or temporarily hear. No matter where you are in the world, by default, audio is the most preferred way to communicate. As a result, we're surrounded by noise and sound cues calling for our attention.
But then there is that time when you least expect it; you need to respond immediately. For example, the fire alarm goes off, or there is a knock at the door. And the only thing that's stopping you from responding is that you didn't hear.
Our app wants to solve this exclusion problem.
The goal of Lisnen is simple: to provide you with real-time alerts on what you need to know that's calling for your attention.
If you ever find yourself in any of these situations:
- Travelling to a space with no immediate accommodation available
- Remove your hearing aids, cochlear implants or other hearing devices for a "hearing break."
- You see the potential of mobile and smart technologies to help you.
Lisnen is the smart hearing assistant for you.
Lisnen uses a customized algorithm to predict nearby sounds, giving you the independence, convenience and safety you deserve.
Our app provides the following:
- Detects fire alarms, door knocks and other alarms nearby
- Alerts using other senses - visually or vibration.
- gives emergency notification that you can't miss.
- provides on-the-go accommodation without the hassle of putting a request.
- enables you to record sounds to improve detection.
- allows you to provide suggestions for future revisions to meet your needs
Start Lisnen with our free trial. Download now.