LUKE offers a simple solution to report non-emergency items (in the Greater Houston Area). Items, including potholes, downed signage, and overgrown or un-kept public space, are sent directly to the responsible agencies to be resolved.
LUKE additionally provides follow up services to keep you informed on the status of your request.
- Submit a Request: Location services on your device will pinpoint your request. You provide a description of the item and photos can be uploaded to support your description.
- Sent to: Based on the location of your request, a notice is sent to the appropriate agency.
- Follow Up: Both e-mail and App notifications are sent as the request moves along its path to resolution.
- Nearby: see LUKE requests in your area.
- Follow Along: Follow other requests that are important to you. The interest shown by following a request shows the importance of that request to the community, as well as the agency tasked with a response.
- Requests outside of participating areas: If your request falls outside of agencies participating in LUKE, our LUKE staff will forward the request in its entirety to the responsible agency.
And just to be clear. LUKE and or LUKE staff do not fix your problem. We bridge the gap between community issues and the responsible agencies to create the communication necessary to make change happen.