Some good but painful to get through at times. The layout and graphics good. Ingredients there but finding things was difficult as they didn't always react as you would expect or new objects appear where they weren't earlier it the game. Found myself getting frustrated.
Amazing! This game was very very well put together! It was a little confusing when you first play but trust me once you get used to the navigation this game is awesome! I gave this game 5 stars because I had a lot of fun playing it. I cannot wait for a PANMORPHIA 2
Neat but hard to use nice idea but fell short on execution. map design and music were very pretty but the maps were hard to navigate, and playing as some of the animals was harder to control via the gestures. wish the navigation points on the screen were more consistent through out especially when the navigation button weren't relying on something obvious like a door or hole. a lot of the puzzles were exactly like the lost city. clues were sometimes hard to find; too contrived
Good game but...... I like this game but it can be confusing. Touch controls are too finicky, and the map should change as the elements change. Very confusing at times.
This game is exquisitely beautiful but so difficult to navigate I've given up on it in frustration a number of times. But it's really worth the effort if you can just stick with it. I hope there are more to come.
Started well but after feeding worms to bird, the game kept asking to do it again, but no more worms. I would have to start game all over again. Navigation not easy and obscure clues. needs movement. using galaxy tab s
- Panmorphia has been rebuilt from scratch in a different engine to improve performance. *WARNING* if you upgrade, your save progress will be lost.
- Navigation simplified following feedback.
- The map has been reshuffled a bit to make it easier to navigate.
- All swipes have been removed.
- More visual cues so hotspots are easier to identify.
- Panmorphia has also been translated to: Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Greek, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Russian and Spanish.