How often do you touch the screen of your phone or tablet to prevent it from turning off? Most likely, each of us from time to time is faced with this small but very annoying inconvenience. Maybe you want your screen to stay on longer when you're viewing the news feed? Well, it's time to take control of your phone screen timeout! And AceScreen can help you with this task.
From now on, your phone's display will never go to sleep until you want to. Stay focused on your tasks and increase your productivity! Let AceScreen take care of the screen.
How AceScreen Works
AceScreen tries to adapt to almost any situation in your daily life.
In automatic mode, the app intelligently prevents your device from going to sleep. AceScreen uses sensors and other available information to get the job done.
– The device is held in the hand. When the user holds the device in their hand, the app keeps the screen on.
– The device is tilted. When the phone or tablet is tilted, even slightly, the app still keeps the display awake! You also like to read while you eat, don't you?
– Never sleeping apps. Select the apps for which you want the screen to always stay on.
– The device is placed horizontally. If you place the device on a level surface and do not use it for a while, the screen will automatically turn off shortly.
– The device is charging or docked. For each dock type and charging mode, you can set an alternate rule.
Sometimes you may want the screen not to turn off under any circumstances. For such cases, there is a manual mode.
Features of AceScreen that make it stand out from others
– Simplicity. The user shouldn't get lost in a bunch of settings.
– Reliability. The user must be sure that the app does not let him down at the most inconvenient moment.
– Lock screen protection. Protects your lock screen from accidental touches when your device is in a narrow and confined space.
– Lean use of resources. AceScreen is battery friendly - it will keep the screen awake only when you need it.
– Modern and up-to-date. AceScreen works on the latest generation devices when most alternative apps just fail.
– Partial open source. The security-sensitive parts of our application are open source and available in our public repository on GitHub.
– Stylish. Beautiful illustrations from Unsplash, Ionicons, Freepik and SVGRepo that will delight your eyes.
– User privacy. The app uses a reduced number of permissions required to get the job done.
– No ads. In our opinion, ads do not fit well with a service app.
True story from Alec, the lead developer of AceScreen
During those years, I often lectured. I used to take my notes for the upcoming lecture on my phone. But the same misfortune haunted me all the time. At the most inopportune moment of my lecture, in the place of my notes, I saw a black screen. That's why I fell in love with the idea of creating AceScreen to keep my phone's display on when I needed it. And I didn't notice how this newly created app became my good friend both at work and in everyday life.
The user has an option to allow AceScreen to use the AccessibilityService API as the method to turn off the screen. AceScreen does not access, collect or transmit any data through the Accessibility Service API.
If you have any feedback or questions, please use the "Technical support" menu option inside the app.
How to Show Appreciation
– Go Premium. Upgrade to Premium to unlock premium features and secure the future of the app.
– Rate us on Google Play. Your feedback helps us and other users understand what you value the most about AceScreen.
– Spread the word. Share AceScreen with your friends, who may also find the app useful.