- Instant access to sermons.
- Add events directly to your device calendar.
- Integrated Maps and directions.
- Receive Important Alert Notifications.
- Blogs, Social Network Integration, Videos, More!
Thank you for downloading our LifeLine Heart of Worship App!
Just looking to make sense of your cycle? Thinking about trying to conceive? Either way, the First Response™ Tracker APP is a women’s health tool, customized to help you get more in tune with your body. The App eliminates guesswork by forecasting your next period, calculating your most fertile days, estimating how far along you are and predicting your due date. Knowing your cycle and identifying the days you’re most likely to conceive is very important. If you are trying to conceive, predicting these days can help you get pregnant sooner.
2 Easy to Use Trackers:
My Cycle Tracker
- Track your menstrual cycle to estimate when your period will arrive and determine your most fertile days.
o Personalized Period Tracker
o Ovulation Tracker
My Pregnancy Tracker
- Find out how many weeks pregnant you are and when your baby is due so you can start planning key milestones and are more informed when discussing with your doctor
o How Far Along Am I? Pregnancy Tracker
o Due Date Calculator and Tracker
Other helpful features include:
-Alert notifications – including when a women should get her period, when she is most fertile, weekly pregnancy progress alerts and an alert on the week she is due
-Helpful links-helpful information from First Response site on pregnancy and ovulation products and planning for a baby
Who Is This App For?
This app helps women in all different stages of their lives, whether you are planning to start a family or just tracking your menstrual cycle.
About First Response™
- For Over 25 years, the makers of FIRST RESPONSE™ have been a pioneer in women’s health with a portfolio of innovative pregnancy and ovulation at-home test kits. First Response is committed to reducing the anxiety women face when it comes to pregnancy and the family planning process, and addressing an important consumer need through our innovative products and technology.
Get started now! Download for FREE today.
Alert-360 is a revolutionary FREE personal safety app and the world’s only emergency crowd-sourcing platform. Keep you and your loved ones safer 24/7.
Alert-360 enables users to:
• Quickly dial a designated emergency number such as 9-1-1 in the US
• Immediately notify friends and family during an emergency.
• Stay safe by receiving alerts from nearby users when you are close by an emergency.
• Crowd-Source the location of emergencies to other Alert-360 users
• Protect families: Know when older parents and children have an emergency
• Share real-time location information with designated friends and family
Alert-360 is patent pending and is an effective tool for crime prevention and personal safety and security.
Users have an increased peace of mind and feel more secure knowing that they have this app.
Alert-360 is an app that revolutionizes the co-production of public safety. It literally transforms a random, dispersed set of community members into a coherent, coordinated, virtual public safety communications network whenever an incident occurs.
There invariably exists a “latent community of users” proximate to any incident. Alert-360 quickly mobilizes this community into a virtual network of active witnesses, reporters and, in some circumstances, actual responders (assuming they possess the necessary skills and training). Alert-360 will bring a critical mass of eyes, ears, and---in appropriate circumstances---hands to bear on serious public safety incidents and medical emergencies.
Public safety agencies and corporate security organizations can also generate alerts that can be transmitted to targeted geographic areas. Additionally, agencies can re-transmit a received user alert to a larger geographic area and provide additional information and instructions to users during an emergency.
For organizational use, please contact us through our web site for more details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert-360 is ideal for personal use as well as corporate, public safety, academic and communities in the US and Globally.
Public safety agencies: we can provide real-time, location-validated emergency alerts, including incident data; if you are interested in local crime tip information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE PUBLISHER OF THIS APPLICATION AND ANY AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF BIOSYNQ CORPORATION HAVE NO LIABILITY NOR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PART OF THIS APPLICATION.
You can use Mobie Alert in any situation, including:
• Arming your family in the event one of them needs help or is in danger.
• Setting up a collective security network with your home and business neighbors to protect against fire, burglary and other possible criminal activities.
• Finding each other in the event of natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, floods, etc.)
• Protecting employees and students from shootings, knife attacks, gas leaks, industrial accidents, bombs threats, terrorist attacks, public cautions and others.
Mobie Alert has three types of accounts: Individual (for families, friends, and neighbors), School (K-12 and colleges/universities), and Business (companies and organizations of all sizes).
Individual Account – One Click Emergency Alert System
Mobie Alert’s Individual Account is a one-click emergency alert system that arms every circle member with the power to instantly alert everyone of danger. Everyone gets to know who needs help, the nature of the danger, and the location of the danger. Unique features for Individual Account include:
• ALL members can launch emergency alerts.
• All members receive push messages and emails notifying them of the danger and location.
• All members can send and receive chats and images posted on the emergency specific forum board.
• All members’ locations are marked by GPS and mapped at the time of the emergency.
• All members can access/ provide optional medical data to emergency responders as needed.
• Chat and image data can be saved and sent to all members.
School / Business Account – Two Levels of Alert Notifications
With a School or Business Account, you’ll know exactly what kind of emergency you’re dealing with because you can create customized messages, such as gunman on campus, etc., for potential situations that might arise. This allows school or business security and emergency responders to immediately know the location and nature of the danger.
Unique features for schools and businesses include:
• Only authorized personnel can launch emergency and notification alerts.
• Customization of 7 preset notification and emergency alert messages.
• Flexibility to create an Alert-On-The-Go message as the emergency situation arises.
• Creates a forum board for authorized members to send and receive chats and images.
• Only authorized personnel can access and provide medical data to emergency responders.
• Chat and image data can be saved and sent to only authorized members.
Global Mobie Alert features for all accounts:
• All members receive push messages and emails notifying them of the danger.
• All members’ locations are marked by GPS and mapped at the time of the emergency.
• Personal profile data including medical information can be stored for emergency use.
• Roll call of checked in members.
• Connect to 911 with precise, GPS location.
• Unlimited circle members.
• Unlimited notifications, alerts and usage.
• Manage Mobie Alert from your desktop computer.
Mobie Alert is affordable and less than an expensive latte a month! Visit our website to learn more about Mobie Alert and how you can use it in any situation to protect yourself, family, friends, neighbors, students and employees.
LifeLine Response for personal use is named under simply “LifeLine Response”.
What you need to know:
Today when dialing 9-1-1, it is assumed you can verbally articulate what is happening at the moment of an attack, LifeLine Response does NOT make this assumption.
This is MORE than simply a panic button app. Think of it as a home alarm system you can take with you everywhere you go.
Our Mission Statement:
We at LifeLine Response believe in safety through prevention.
We empower those who feel unsafe by bridging the gap to first responders, with a focus on allowing anyone, anywhere, at any time to feel safe and to embrace a mobile safety solution for themselves, their family, friends and communities. We understand every second counts in an emergency, and if you cannot verbally articulate what is happening to you or to others by calling 9-1-1; we are the trusted solution.
LifeLine Response has prevented several assaults in the domestic United States. Testimonies from our community serve as motivation to ensure everyone is empowered with this technology.
One specific story close to our hearts is of 18 year old Kelsey Smith. Kelsey was abducted, assaulted and murdered in 2007. Kelsey’s father, Kansas Senator Greg Smith, has said about LifeLine Response, "If my daughter, Kelsey, had it that day, she'd still be here." This story has become a motivation. At LifeLine Response we know our product must deliver, and we invite you to utilize LifeLine Response as a mobile safety solution for you, your loved ones, and your community.
To learn more about taking control of your own safety, and joining our growing community, please consider downloading LifeLine Response today and take time to visit us at www.llresponse.com. You can always find us on Facebook, Twitter or just by a simple search for “LifeLine Response” on the web.
Thank you for supporting LifeLine Response.
Please visit http://LLResponse.com for a demonstration video.
Android Minimum Requirements: Android phone vers 2.3. or higher with an active mobile phone subscription and data plan. GPS functionality must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center, your location and the availability to respond to your Distress Alert.