Fixes needed Good idea but the app needs to be available on a desktop for input of information not just on a cell phone. Also, App requires 6 lifelines which is ridiculous, most people would only want one or two people notified not their entire address book. I sent an email to customer support & had to resubmit it after 3 days & no response customer support is dismal. Fix it and I may come back and become a member but as it is now it's a good idea that needs some tweaking
Awesome This app has got to be the greaest personal help anyone can get.
Can't even get through first step I can't even sign up! Every time I try to send verification code to my phone via text the app says there was an error. Over and over. I've even reinstalled it.
Extremely Disappointed I've been paying for this app for a long time now but it won't even open anymore. Cancelling service.
S A F E T Y I have a disability and I know that makes me an easy target. With Lifeline I am much safer.
LifeLine version 5 has been redesigned.
- Localized Threat Notifications.
- Enterprise version and Retail version now combined under one great app.
- Achievement Awards. (earn rewards/badges for being smart about your safety)
- Give the gift of safety to loves ones.
- Enhancements optimized for OS
- Enhanced Safety Analytics and Notifications.
Your daily guardian that keeps you safe and connected to your safety network
Get information and support for bullying, mental health and other social issues.