Such a great idea and has come in handy for me quite a few times. I attend Ohio State and they provided all of their students with a year long subscription for free. A lot more colleges should take up on this idea!
I tried signing up, and it wouldn't let me verify my number. It also gave me an error message.
Love the app but it's not recognizing my subscription even though it's active. Can't count on it when it matters.
Great, but having phone out in cold is not convenient
Fixes needed Good idea but the app needs to be available on a desktop for input of information not just on a cell phone. Also, App requires 6 lifelines which is ridiculous, most people would only want one or two people notified not their entire address book. I sent an email to customer support & had to resubmit it after 3 days & no response customer support is dismal. Fix it and I may come back and become a member but as it is now it's a good idea that needs some tweaking
Can't even get through first step I can't even sign up! Every time I try to send verification code to my phone via text the app says there was an error. Over and over. I've even reinstalled it.
LifeLine version 5 has been redesigned.
- Localized Threat Notifications.
- Enterprise version and Retail version now combined under one great app.
- Achievement Awards. (earn rewards/badges for being smart about your safety)
- Give the gift of safety to loves ones.
- Enhancements optimized for OS
- Enhanced Safety Analytics and Notifications.