Sounds like a good idea... I hope it works
Such a great idea and has come in handy for me quite a few times. I attend Ohio State and they provided all of their students with a year long subscription for free. A lot more colleges should take up on this idea!
*Beware* This appears to be a scam. I received an email indicating that members of our Realtors association were receiving free subscriptions (the implication that the association endorsed these jerks). It then asked me to provide 6 "lifelines". Those people were then contacted and asked to sign up for the 14 day free trial version. *Beware*
I got this to work it works really good I would use it I think it is pretty cool I did a test on it and the response time is awesome just a question though how much is this a month
I tried signing up, and it wouldn't let me verify my number. It also gave me an error message.
Love the app but it's not recognizing my subscription even though it's active. Can't count on it when it matters.
LifeLine version 5 has been redesigned.
- Localized Threat Notifications.
- Enterprise version and Retail version now combined under one great app.
- Achievement Awards. (earn rewards/badges for being smart about your safety)
- Give the gift of safety to loves ones.
- Enhancements optimized for OS
- Enhanced Safety Analytics and Notifications.
Emergency Location Helper to help at time of Emergency for getting phone number