This app helps developers to test translations provided by Localazy. It allows them to invalidate the cache and re-download new translations from Localazy servers.
Single app developers and small teams use Localazy to translate Android apps.
Localazy understands your mobile app and integrates tightly with the build process. When you build your app, it automatically includes the most recent translations and modifies your app to provide on-the-fly translations. With no single change to your source code, your app translations are always up to date.
Localazy has been designed by app developers for app developers, and its unique review process ensures high-quality translations and allows for sharing translations between different apps. Translate your app with a peaceful mind.
- no all-in-one solution with compromises; tailored for Android apps
- simple Gradle integration, no need to change the source code
- full support for app bundles, libraries, and dynamic features
- full support for build types and product flavors
- support for array lists and plurals
- stats & optimizations for improving translations