Your Bible should be simple, fast, free, and without advertisements. Your scribbles shouldn't be stuck in a single translation. You shouldn't need wifi, data, or another username and password just to take notes and search during a sermon. Enter Bible Scribbles.
We scribble bookmarks, notes, and references in our paper Bibles. Bible Scribbles builds on those concepts in a powerful but sleek way. Your Scribbles stay neat, organized, and right at your fingertips, no matter what translations you juggle. Describe your Scribbles with tags, then use those tags to narrow your searches or keep focused on a topic.
What makes Bible Scribbles different from other Bible apps?
• Quickly find certain Scribbles, like "all my notes in Genesis about Jesus and Outreach".
• Create Scribbles in one translation, and they appear in all your translations.
• You don't need wifi, data, or another username and password. Take it camping!
• You're not stuck using this app forever. Your Scribbles are yours- if you want to say goodbye, it's simple to take them out of Bible Scribbles (print them out, whatever you want).
• A commitment to speed, simplicity, and ease of use. Nobody wants to learn dozens of buttons.
Types of Scribbles
Bookmarks- For a quick, short title.
Notes- Jot down small ideas, whole sermons, and everything in between. Type in verses, then tap to open those Bible verses.
References- Points from one place in scripture to another.
• Create tags to describe your Scribbles. Give each tag a color.
• Highlighting- Create a Scribble, then see those verses highlighted with your tag colors.
• Search Scribbles by title, note, tags, and/or verse range.
• Search the Bible by keyword(s) or phrase.
• Jump back and forth in the Bible with ease using Recent Verses.
• Type verses inside notes (like John 3:16-19), then tap to open those Bible verses.
• Bundled with the KJV translation, with support for downloading many more from the internet.
• Backup and restore your Scribbles. Keep a safe copy, or use the app on multiple devices.
• Share Scribbles and verses.
• Time to tell Bible Scribbles goodbye? You can take your Scribbles with you- no hard feelings. Print them out, email them, copy them into a document- whatever you want.
• Tablet optimized- see your Bible on the left, and your Scribbles on the right.
• Dark or light theme.
• Adjustable font size.
• Hardware keyboard shortcuts.
"Faster than any other Bible app I've used. I can finally keep up with the teacher during Bible studies!"