Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience. For example, Smart Logbook can use your phone’s GPS to automatically find your departure or destination airport. No input necessary: just one tap to confirm.
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 40k airports, from virtually every country on Earth.
- Find airports using GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots.
- Add multi-leg flights with up to 10 airports.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by date or aircraft.
- Interactive flight map that shows where and how far you’ve flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a few features in the pipeline:
- Crew tracking
- PDF export
- Flight import
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyze your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!
Trip Tracker was developed on the basis of the law so your logbook is also recognized by the authorities.
• Automatic determination of: start and end address, start and end time, mileage, travel time
• Bluetooth connection to the car
• Large and small widget
• Excel and PDF export (limited to five entries in the free version!)
• Manage several cars in the car pool
• Create private and business trips
• Display of distance with Google Earth
• Expand items with descriptions / notes
• Filter entries to months and weeks
• Display of the rides in an interactive calendar
• Manually Creating Entries (possible within 24 hours)
• Changes to the data are recorded in history
• Automatic filling of mileage gaps
• Manage the vehicle cost and supplement them with a photo
• Backing Up and Restoring Data
• Statistical analysis in bar and pie charts
• and much more
Try it out, IT’S FREE, IT DOESN’T HURT and IT’S WORTH
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), English (EN)
• You would like TripTracker to be in another language? - Help us to translate the app and contact us.
Did you know that TripTracker was developed by just one person? With a simple evaluation, you show us your appreciation. We look forward to your message.
In addition, we also develop web applications and individual software systems. Upon request we can extend TripTracker for you or adapt it to your company.
Have a look at our homepage to find out more about us or to leave a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com/de
You will need a suitable time tracking App? No Problem. We developed myTime – time tracking for you: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxp.time
App Icons by icons8
This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of June 30, 2015. Full version will be available for free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - United (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users) trip importer updated to include the importing of crew names (including DH pilots) for all flights in the trip being imported, crew meal information for every flight, and the following layover information: 'Hotel' (name and phone number), 'Ops' (phone number), 'Limo' (transportation service name and phone number), 'Pickup' (location at airport), and 'Return' (transportation service name, phone number and pick up time from hotel back to airport. All phone numbers can be clicked to make the call.
**NEW** - Added a preference to allow user's to add their starting total flight time. Totals page will now reflect total flight time, including time prior to using this application.
**NEW** - Added 'Month Adjust' preference - the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
**NEW** - Added FT, flight time, and CT, credit time display to the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under preferences chosen by the user.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
****If you work for an airline not included in the trip import list, please contact me and we can work together to extend the trip import feature for pilots from your airline.
Feature of the Free Version:
- The application allows the user to customize the Pilot Hours Report, so the user can select an date interval and the application will calculate and return the report from YYYY/MM/DD to YYYY/MM/DD.
- The application also gives an total hours report on each start.
- The Pilot is allowed to save the flight as draft if he’s not sure about some flight details, or he can edit the draft during the flight, to make sure that there is nothing to forgot. After editing and saving the draft, the pilot is allowed to save the draft as flight. By saving the draft as flight, the flight will be moved from drafts.
- For the moment the Pilot is allowed to edit the flight. The hours report is given only for flights.
- The user is able to export and import the data to/from SD Card.
Feature of the Premium Version:
- Multiple types of custom hours report.
- Cloud Sync.
- No flights or draft limits.
- The user is able to export and import the data to/from SD Card.
Fell free to submit the bugs at:
If you like the application, feel free to buy the premium version, which removes the flights limit, adds more features and offers user support by email.
To buy Premium Version of Pilot Logbook by ITB Studios, visit our website.
The basic Cirrus Pilot E-Log Book app is free and includes the following features:
* Optimized displays for tablets and phones.
* Auto time calculation - automatically calculates PIC/SIC and multi/single engine time
* Field auto-completion
* Auto day/night time and take-off/landing calculation
* Flight Record Validation checks and error highlighting
Other basic features -
* Record list summary with search filter
* Time Summary breakdown covering both recent and total time.
* Integrated Crew Picture Capture and Display (maximum 10 in basic version)
* Daily Expense tracker
* Onboard extensive Help manual and Frequently Asked Questions
Want More? Get Cirrus's Extended Features
Cirrus has many Extended Features that add to its capabilities. Many of these Extended Features operate in a Demo mode in Cirrus basic so you can see how they would function for you prior to purchase.
* Extensive Log Data Backup and Restore features
A pilot's record of his flying is very important, so insuring the security of this log data is of the outmost importance. Cirrus accomplishes this by layering multiple backup protocols.
Primary auto-backup features:
- Auto Cloud backup, utilizing Google's Android Backup Service
- Auto local backup, saving a backup file to your devices local memory
Secondary manual backup features:
- Manually create a local backup at any time
- Utilize Cirrus's unique wireless data Transfer via Bluetooth
- Backup email function to send your log data backup file to a remote location for safe storage
* Create a professional looking printed log book
Cirrus is proud to offer you the ability to compile your entire log into a single PDF file, which is considered the gold standard in document formats. Create your own custom designed log book using single page landscape or dual page portrait templates, along with the many additional optional selections. High quality printing is insured by selecting from the A4 (scalable), letter or legal page size templates. This feature has a demo mode allowing you to actually compile and see sample output.
* Programmable Pilot Currency Calculator
Keep track of your important currency events such as required take-offs and landings. Customize the programmable currency calculator for your particular needs. Demo mode available.
* Flight and Duty Time Projection Tool
For various selectable rolling periods, project flight or duty time available before exceeding your entered maximums to the future date of your choice.
* Unlimited Crew Picture Capture and Display
* Bluetooth Log Data Transfer
Easily transfer your log data from one device to another, wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Electronic Log Record Import
Cirrus's Log Import Wizard walks you through successive steps to import log records from a comma separated value (csv) file. Demo mode available.
* In-App Market
Cirrus can now handle financial transactions directly with the Google Play® store, for purchasing Extended Features or additional PDF log sheets.
- GPS route of flights
- the name of the task
- locations: start and destination
- the name and designation of the aircraft
- selections: VFR / IFR
- selections: Commander / co-pilot / instructor
- times of flights (start - landing)
In addition, the application has built-in logs :
- sums up flight times for each day and offers the ability to export the details to a TXT file or a CSV (you can then import them into excel for example) or send to the specified emial address.
- you can see a summary of the following levels : years, months , days, tasks and flight. You can also check recorded GPS routes.
Individual GPS routes can be seen in the log by selecting a specific task and flight. You can manually choose to or not to save route.
Quality of track recording depends directly on the quality of the GPS signal.
- Show all your records
- Data is stored locally on your device
- Import Data from Excel
- Export Data to Excel
- Show different Data manipulations
- Generate A Civil Aviation Authority format Report and Export it to Excel
- Add any textual Tag to a record, then search records by that Tag
+ events like flights, charge, discharge, purchase and installation,
+ models and their
+ batteries and
The following functions are provided or rather you can see (http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html):
+ Creating and modifying models with these features: number, name, picture of model, purchase date, purchase cost, number of flights, type of battery, etc.
+ Creating and modifying of batteries with the properties: number, name, picture of the battery, purchase date, purchase cost, capacity, type, capacity used, number of flights, charging cycles, condition and fill level.
+ Creating and modifying events.
+ Flight with properties: flight date and time, special features (crash, deep discharge, other), consumed capacity, endurance, your flight location and more.
+ Charging with properties: date, time and charged capacity.
+ Discharging with properties: date, time and discharged capacity.
+ Purchase and Installation (maintenance, repair or upgrade).
+ New events can be created quickly and easily.
+ An overview for all events and for each model and battery.
+ Backup (Export) to SD-Card
+ Restore (Import) form SD-Card by selecting one of all backups (the backups are stored in the /mnt/sdcard/data/RC-Heli-Battery folder)
+ Sync with a server, so you have many devices in sync and you can get public locations (Usually the service is available, but I can not guarantee.)
+ Charts for analyses (Number of flights, flight time, usage per day, week, month or year for a selected model or battery)
+ Support for Pulsar3 charger.
+ For devices with NFC: Handle NFC tags to call the app or the Pulsar3 - UI with automatic connection and for battery and model selection.
Detailed description: http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html
Full version historie: http://www.wruck.biz/html/version-history.html
Flight plan is formed in electronic CA48 format which can be used to file the flight plan without any modifications.
Useful feature is a possibility to predefine pilot and airplane information and use it during flight plan creation process.
* view your flight plan in PDF on your mobile device. To use this feature you must have Android PDF reader installed. I suggest you use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded free of charge from Android market.
* share you flight plan using your installed sharing applications. List of possible sharing methods depends on installed applications (Dropbox, email, bluetooth, ...)
* you can access your flight plans from the SD card while the phone is connected to the PC in disk drive mode. Flight plan documents are stored on the SD card (external storage) in the "Flight_Plans" directory.
Note: delete flight plans from the application not from the external storage.
It's a fun way to show off your phone, especially if you're an aviation enthusiast, but it is not FAA rated nor meant to replace actual avionics. Phone sensors work on completely different principles!
FlightPanel is only as accurate as your phone's sensors. Many of the gauges in FlightPanel require a clear GPS signal to work properly. Slow or noisy GPS updates, magnetic compass calibration issues, etc. are problems or limitations with your PHONE'S HARDWARE, not the APP.
The app works on almost all devices, but there are MANY different hardware devices and some work better than others.
Please do not use comments / ratings to report bugs. We cannot contact or help you that way. Send us an email and we'll do our best to help you.
If you are unsatisfied, you can get an instant automatic refund from the Android Market within 15 minutes. Or you can send us an email telling us why and we'll give you a refund.
Easy technical support email built into the app... just select Menu->Help->Get Help by Email
The INOP tags are a new feature which shows gauges that are not (yet) functioning because there is missing or uncalibrated hardware (in the case of the magnetic compass or artificial horizon), or because the GPS is turned off, or has not sent any position data for an extended period of time.
The INOP tags should automatically disappear after calibration or once data arrives from the GPS and the gauges start updating real data. These INOP tags can be hidden via preferences.
If you want to make a donation and/or get rid of the ads, search for "Aviation Tools Donate" in the market.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)