Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience. For example, Smart Logbook can use your phone’s GPS to automatically find your departure or destination airport. No input necessary: just one tap to confirm.
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 40k airports, from virtually every country on Earth.
- Find airports using GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots.
- Add multi-leg flights with up to 10 airports.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by date or aircraft.
- Interactive flight map that shows where and how far you’ve flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a few features in the pipeline:
- Crew tracking
- PDF export
- Flight import
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyze your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!
Feature of the Free Version:
- The application allows the user to customize the Pilot Hours Report, so the user can select an date interval and the application will calculate and return the report from YYYY/MM/DD to YYYY/MM/DD.
- The application also gives an total hours report on each start.
- The Pilot is allowed to save the flight as draft if he’s not sure about some flight details, or he can edit the draft during the flight, to make sure that there is nothing to forgot. After editing and saving the draft, the pilot is allowed to save the draft as flight. By saving the draft as flight, the flight will be moved from drafts.
- For the moment the Pilot is allowed to edit the flight. The hours report is given only for flights.
- The user is able to export and import the data to/from SD Card.
Feature of the Premium Version:
- Multiple types of custom hours report.
- Cloud Sync.
- No flights or draft limits.
- The user is able to export and import the data to/from SD Card.
Fell free to submit the bugs at:
If you like the application, feel free to buy the premium version, which removes the flights limit, adds more features and offers user support by email.
To buy Premium Version of Pilot Logbook by ITB Studios, visit our website.
This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of March 31, 2015. Full version will be available for free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - Added a preference to allow user's to add their starting total flight time. Totals page will now reflect total flight time, including time prior to using this application.
**NEW** - Added 'Month Adjust' preference - the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
**NEW** - Added FT, flight time, and CT, credit time display to the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under preferences chosen by the user.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
****If you work for an airline other than Continental Airlines please contact me and we can work together to extend the pairing import feature for pilots from your airline.
Trip Tracker was developed on the basis of the law so your logbook is also recognized by the authorities.
• Automatic determination of: start and destination address, start and end time, milage and travel Time
• Bluetooth Connection (available in PRO)
• Speed indicator
• Display of distance with Google Earth
• Add descriptions / notes to entries
• Create and send PDF's for weeks and months (limited with five entries in free version)
• Overview of all logbook entries in a calendar
• TripTracker takes the address and the milage of the last trip if you want
• Back up and restore the database
• digitally record vehicle costs and keep track of expenses
• display of logbook entries in bar and pie charts
• Creating and managing several vehicles
• Export data in XLS file and edit them in Excel (limited with five entries in free version)
• Select Color Scheme
• Manage vehicle costs (tires, insurance, inspection, and much more)
• Filter expenses by month and year
• add photos of petrol receipts, car damage, etc. to expenditure
• Create your own categories of expenditure
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), English (EN)
We are a two-person team and develop apps, web applications and custom software. On request we can extend TripTracker for you or adapt it to your company. Take a look on our website to find out more about us or by leaving a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com/
Do you need a suitable time tracker? No problem. We developed also myTime – time tracking: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxp.time
App Icons by icons8
- GPS route of flights
- the name of the task
- locations: start and destination
- the name and designation of the aircraft
- selections: VFR / IFR
- selections: Commander / co-pilot / instructor
- times of flights (start - landing)
In addition, the application has built-in logs :
- sums up flight times for each day and offers the ability to export the details to a TXT file or a CSV (you can then import them into excel for example) or send to the specified emial address.
- you can see a summary of the following levels : years, months , days, tasks and flight. You can also check recorded GPS routes.
Individual GPS routes can be seen in the log by selecting a specific task and flight. You can manually choose to or not to save route.
Quality of track recording depends directly on the quality of the GPS signal.
The basic Cirrus Pilot E-Log Book app is free and includes the following features:
* Optimized displays for tablets and phones.
* Auto time calculation - automatically calculates PIC/SIC and multi/single engine time
* Field auto-completion
* Auto day/night time and take-off/landing calculation
* Flight Record Validation checks and error highlighting
Other basic features -
* Record list summary with search filter
* Time Summary breakdown covering both recent and total time.
* Integrated Crew Picture Capture and Display (maximum 10 in basic version)
* Daily Expense tracker
* Onboard extensive Help manual and Frequently Asked Questions
Want More? Get Cirrus's Extended Features
Cirrus has many Extended Features that add to its capabilities. Many of these Extended Features operate in a Demo mode in Cirrus basic so you can see how they would function for you prior to purchase.
* Extensive Log Data Backup and Restore features
A pilot's record of his flying is very important, so insuring the security of this log data is of the outmost importance. Cirrus accomplishes this by layering multiple backup protocols.
Primary auto-backup features:
- Auto Cloud backup, utilizing Google's Android Backup Service
- Auto local backup, saving a backup file to your devices local memory
Secondary manual backup features:
- Manually create a local backup at any time
- Utilize Cirrus's unique wireless data Transfer via Bluetooth
- Backup email function to send your log data backup file to a remote location for safe storage
* Create a professional looking printed log book
Cirrus is proud to offer you the ability to compile your entire log into a single PDF file, which is considered the gold standard in document formats. Create your own custom designed log book using single page landscape or dual page portrait templates, along with the many additional optional selections. High quality printing is insured by selecting from the A4 (scalable), letter or legal page size templates. This feature has a demo mode allowing you to actually compile and see sample output.
* Programmable Pilot Currency Calculator
Keep track of your important currency events such as required take-offs and landings. Customize the programmable currency calculator for your particular needs. Demo mode available.
* Flight and Duty Time Projection Tool
For various selectable rolling periods, project flight or duty time available before exceeding your entered maximums to the future date of your choice.
* Unlimited Crew Picture Capture and Display
* Bluetooth Log Data Transfer
Easily transfer your log data from one device to another, wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Electronic Log Record Import
Cirrus's Log Import Wizard walks you through successive steps to import log records from a comma separated value (csv) file. Demo mode available.
* In-App Market
Cirrus can now handle financial transactions directly with the Google Play® store, for purchasing Extended Features or additional PDF log sheets.
- Show all your records
- Data is stored locally on your device
- Import Data from Excel
- Export Data to Excel
- Show different Data manipulations
- Generate A Civil Aviation Authority format Report and Export it to Excel
- Add any textual Tag to a record, then search records by that Tag
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
- Pressure Altitude
- Density Altitude
- Standard Atmosphere
- Cloud Base
- Plan True Airspeed
- Actual True Airspeed
- Required Rectified Airspeed
- Plan Mach Number
- Actual Mach Number
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- True Heading (Variation and Deviation)
- Leg Time
- Distance Flown
- Unknown Wind
- Track/Ground Speed
Weight and Balance
Use of this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found in order to help with development of this application.
Flight plan is formed in electronic CA48 format which can be used to file the flight plan without any modifications.
Useful feature is a possibility to predefine pilot and airplane information and use it during flight plan creation process.
* view your flight plan in PDF on your mobile device. To use this feature you must have Android PDF reader installed. I suggest you use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded free of charge from Android market.
* share you flight plan using your installed sharing applications. List of possible sharing methods depends on installed applications (Dropbox, email, bluetooth, ...)
* you can access your flight plans from the SD card while the phone is connected to the PC in disk drive mode. Flight plan documents are stored on the SD card (external storage) in the "Flight_Plans" directory.
Note: delete flight plans from the application not from the external storage.
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.