Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience. For example, Smart Logbook can use your phone’s GPS to automatically find your departure or destination airport. No input necessary: just one tap to confirm.
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 40k airports, from virtually every country on Earth.
- Find airports using GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots.
- Add multi-leg flights with up to 10 airports.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by date or aircraft.
- Interactive flight map that shows where and how far you’ve flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a few features in the pipeline:
- Crew tracking
- PDF export
- Flight import
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyze your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!
Feature of the Free Version:
- The application allows the user to customize the Pilot Hours Report, so the user can select an date interval and the application will calculate and return the report from YYYY/MM/DD to YYYY/MM/DD.
- The application also gives an total hours report on each start.
- The Pilot is allowed to save the flight as draft if he’s not sure about some flight details, or he can edit the draft during the flight, to make sure that there is nothing to forgot. After editing and saving the draft, the pilot is allowed to save the draft as flight. By saving the draft as flight, the flight will be moved from drafts.
- For the moment the Pilot is allowed to edit the flight. The hours report is given only for flights.
- The user is able to export and import the data to/from SD Card.
Feature of the Premium Version:
- Multiple types of custom hours report.
- Cloud Sync.
- No flights or draft limits.
- The user is able to export and import the data to/from SD Card.
Fell free to submit the bugs at:
If you like the application, feel free to buy the premium version, which removes the flights limit, adds more features and offers user support by email.
To buy Premium Version of Pilot Logbook by ITB Studios, visit our website.
Trip Tracker was developed on the basis of the law so your logbook is also recognized by the authorities.
• Automatic determination of: start and end address, start and end time, mileage, travel time
• Bluetooth connection to the car
• Large and small widget
• Excel and PDF export (limited to five entries in the free version!)
• Manage several cars in the car pool
• Create private and business trips
• Display of distance with Google Earth
• Expand items with descriptions / notes
• Filter entries to months and weeks
• Display of the rides in an interactive calendar
• Manually Creating Entries (possible within 24 hours)
• Changes to the data are recorded in history
• Automatic filling of mileage gaps
• Manage the vehicle cost and supplement them with a photo
• Backing Up and Restoring Data
• Statistical analysis in bar and pie charts
• and much more
Try it out, IT’S FREE, IT DOESN’T HURT and IT’S WORTH
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), English (EN)
• You would like TripTracker to be in another language? - Help us to translate the app and contact us.
Did you know that TripTracker was developed by just one person? With a simple evaluation, you show us your appreciation. We look forward to your message.
In addition, we also develop web applications and individual software systems. Upon request we can extend TripTracker for you or adapt it to your company.
Have a look at our homepage to find out more about us or to leave a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com/de
You will need a suitable time tracking App? No Problem. We developed myTime – time tracking for you: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxp.time
App Icons by icons8
The basic Cirrus Pilot E-Log Book app is free and includes the following features:
* Optimized displays for tablets and phones.
* Auto time calculation - automatically calculates PIC/SIC and multi/single engine time
* Field auto-completion
* Auto day/night time and take-off/landing calculation
* Flight Record Validation checks and error highlighting
Other basic features -
* Record list summary with search filter
* Time Summary breakdown covering both recent and total time.
* Integrated Crew Picture Capture and Display (maximum 10 in basic version)
* Daily Expense tracker
* Onboard extensive Help manual and Frequently Asked Questions
Want More? Get Cirrus's Extended Features
Cirrus has many Extended Features that add to its capabilities. Many of these Extended Features operate in a Demo mode in Cirrus basic so you can see how they would function for you prior to purchase.
* Extensive Log Data Backup and Restore features
A pilot's record of his flying is very important, so insuring the security of this log data is of the outmost importance. Cirrus accomplishes this by layering multiple backup protocols.
Primary auto-backup features:
- Auto Cloud backup, utilizing Google's Android Backup Service
- Auto local backup, saving a backup file to your devices local memory
Secondary manual backup features:
- Manually create a local backup at any time
- Utilize Cirrus's unique wireless data Transfer via Bluetooth
- Backup email function to send your log data backup file to a remote location for safe storage
* Create a professional looking printed log book
Cirrus is proud to offer you the ability to compile your entire log into a single PDF file, which is considered the gold standard in document formats. Create your own custom designed log book using single page landscape or dual page portrait templates, along with the many additional optional selections. High quality printing is insured by selecting from the A4 (scalable), letter or legal page size templates. This feature has a demo mode allowing you to actually compile and see sample output.
* Programmable Pilot Currency Calculator
Keep track of your important currency events such as required take-offs and landings. Customize the programmable currency calculator for your particular needs. Demo mode available.
* Flight and Duty Time Projection Tool
For various selectable rolling periods, project flight or duty time available before exceeding your entered maximums to the future date of your choice.
* Unlimited Crew Picture Capture and Display
* Bluetooth Log Data Transfer
Easily transfer your log data from one device to another, wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Electronic Log Record Import
Cirrus's Log Import Wizard walks you through successive steps to import log records from a comma separated value (csv) file. Demo mode available.
* In-App Market
Cirrus can now handle financial transactions directly with the Google Play® store, for purchasing Extended Features or additional PDF log sheets.
This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of June 30, 2015. Full version will be available for free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - United (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users) trip importer updated to include the importing of crew names (including DH pilots) for all flights in the trip being imported, crew meal information for every flight, and the following layover information: 'Hotel' (name and phone number), 'Ops' (phone number), 'Limo' (transportation service name and phone number), 'Pickup' (location at airport), and 'Return' (transportation service name, phone number and pick up time from hotel back to airport. All phone numbers can be clicked to make the call.
**NEW** - Added a preference to allow user's to add their starting total flight time. Totals page will now reflect total flight time, including time prior to using this application.
**NEW** - Added 'Month Adjust' preference - the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
**NEW** - Added FT, flight time, and CT, credit time display to the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under preferences chosen by the user.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at email@example.com
****If you work for an airline not included in the trip import list, please contact me and we can work together to extend the trip import feature for pilots from your airline.
- GPS route of flights
- the name of the task
- locations: start and destination
- the name and designation of the aircraft
- selections: VFR / IFR
- selections: Commander / co-pilot / instructor
- times of flights (start - landing)
In addition, the application has built-in logs :
- sums up flight times for each day and offers the ability to export the details to a TXT file or a CSV (you can then import them into excel for example) or send to the specified emial address.
- you can see a summary of the following levels : years, months , days, tasks and flight. You can also check recorded GPS routes.
Individual GPS routes can be seen in the log by selecting a specific task and flight. You can manually choose to or not to save route.
Quality of track recording depends directly on the quality of the GPS signal.
- Show all your records
- Data is stored locally on your device
- Import Data from Excel
- Export Data to Excel
- Show different Data manipulations
- Generate A Civil Aviation Authority format Report and Export it to Excel
- Add any textual Tag to a record, then search records by that Tag
- Pressure Altitude
- Density Altitude
- Standard Atmosphere
- Cloud Base
- Plan True Airspeed
- Actual True Airspeed
- Required Rectified Airspeed
- Plan Mach Number
- Actual Mach Number
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- True Heading (Variation and Deviation)
- Leg Time
- Distance Flown
- Unknown Wind
- Track/Ground Speed
Weight and Balance
Use of this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found in order to help with development of this application.
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
Flight Crew View provides Pilots and Flight Attendants with a copy of their schedule, downloaded from FLICA, and stored right on their own phone!
Part 117 Look back totals
Quickly and easily check your legality with the block (672) and flight duty period look back (168 & 672) totals!
Access hotel and layover information, such as hotel amenities and local restaurants/bars/attractions, as submitted and suggested by crews. Just click on the hotel at the bottom of each day.
Schedule exporter allows you to export all of your flights to your favorite electronic logbook (includes tail numbers if your airline supports that option in Flica).
-Access your schedule while your phone is in airplane mode.
-One touch refresh of your schedule. No more logging in every single time!
-One touch hotel calling (just tap the hotel info at the bottom of the day).
-Access to current month, one month prior, and the next month when it becomes available.
-Easy flight status lookup for each flight
-One touch access to general airport delays
-Click your report time to go directly to your phone's alarm
Shuttle America Airlines
Trans States Airlines
If you are with another airline that uses Flica, please feel free to download the app, give it a try, and provide feedback to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the app (or this listing) can be modified as needed to support your airline.
The Flight Crew View app is Copyright © 2015 Flight Crew Apps, LLC. All rights reserved. Contact the developer at email@example.com
Known Limitations (For Now)
• Cannot input times greater than 99:99
• No tablet-specific interface.
If you find a problem with Flight Time Calculator, please don't hesitate to let me know. All feedback is welcome!
“I feel obligated to say that I have been utterly amazed at how user-friendly it is as well as innovative. I especially enjoy the notes section at the end of the training log form where one is able to describe how the day of training went. I also think the option to add pictures of the targets or just memories from the training itself is an excellent feature. I look forward to continue training and learning with it.” - Philip F.
Log your weapons and training in a snap with CCW Guardian. We’ve designed it for in-the-field use with large text and simple navigation. Focus on your training, don’t waste time fumbling with your phone.
World class personal defense instructor, David Reed, led the team to create an easy-to-use app that captures everything you need from the range.
Nobody wants to face a confrontation. But if that happens, demonstrating preparedness and proficiency can be critical in litigation. CCW Guardian provides weapons and training logs, should you ever find yourself in a contentious situation following an incident.
You could do it with pen and paper, and a camera, and a weather station, and a map. But would you? Your iPhone has the power to capture everything you need, including unlimited photos, location and weather!
CCW Guardian is secure. Without a username and password you can’t access the logged information. Multiple users, one device? No problem!
A quick snapshot of your training including:
• Days since you last trained
• Total rounds fired
• Areas of focus
Keep track of your weapons. If your weapons are lost or stolen, you will have quick access to weapon information for police and insurance reports.
• Weapon nickname
• Make & model
• Serial number
• Unlimited photos
Keep track of your permits.
• State issued
• Permit number
• Date issued
• Time valid
• Unlimited photos
Training Session Log
There’s room for every detail you need, even if we didn’t think of it. We automatically collect some data such as date, time, weather, and location. But you can manually override the automatic info if you wish.
• Ammo type
• Target type
• Training focus
• Notes – Put anything you want in here.
• Unlimited photos
“This is the first time I’ve downloaded an app where the the person responsible for making the app has asked for comments.” - RGBoyce
We take your opinion so seriously that we’ve made collecting feedback one of the primary features of CCW Guardian.
CCW Guardian has been in the field for a year. We’ve made numerous improvements based upon our members recommendations.
After all, what good is an app if it doesn’t do what you need it to do?
CCW Guardian works with Android 4.4 and higher only. Due to the many types of Android devices are unable to test on every device. If you experience any issues please let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to address the problem!