Amazing. Wow , what an app. Simply superb. My suggestion for the developers is , why not do something like the Augment android application by augmentdev developers. That seems more realistic in use. T-Rex is good, amazing and awesome. But what is the use case here. I mean, the application is not just to demonstrate the awesomness of the AR, but also to find a valuable use case of the technology. The MEMS sensors inputs, the camera data , the projector display and all the high fund is brilliant. But please seriously consider the use case.
Amazing! I wonder if you can animate the t-rex. Also it would be awesome if one day the app can map surfaces and make it landing zones for the model so I will have dinosaurs running around my bed and pillows, and who knows, probably lindsay lohan too!
█ WHAT THE F★★C █ IT'S JUST A PICTURE? NOTHING ELSE! DUMBEST DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR AWARD!
Fantastic Would love to see more like this. It really should become a standard in museums and the like.
Excellent stuff!!! Excellent stuff!!!
- Ambient sound added
- Scene was enriched with new objects to create a better atmosphere
- Objects textures improved to achieve a more realistic and better looking
- Instructions are shown once the app starts
- Information button was added to provide more information about the T. rex (currently only available on spanish, we will work on an english version)
- Marker button was added to easily find the files to print
- Added functionality to exit the app with the Android device "back" button
MIAR is an Augmented Reality demo application from Mobinett Interactive, Inc.