Easy in use app to collect and save different data to Excel files. You can change your phone into a data collector using build in camera. App useful for inventory-making and other logistic processes at the warehouse. The output files may be quickly sent via e-mail or saved to SD card, Onedrive, Dropbox, Google drive or other cloud storage.
App also enable to browse, edit, delete all data.
You can create and manage many files with data, continue to edit them later.
All files can be backup or restore into 1 file, moved to other phone.
Many configuration options:
- blocking duplicate codes
- sum up number of the same codes
- automatic scanning of subsequent codes
- scaling photos in an Excel file
- verification of the uniqueness of codes in a file with codes entered in the "unique code" column
- dictionaries support allows you to select previously defined values from the list
- possibility of using a hardware barcode scanners (keyboard interface, collectors and data terminals)
This software enabling you to save different data to Excel files:
- 1D & 2D BARCODES like product codes, serial numbers, tickets ..
- Free TEXTS like item name, description
- NUMBERS : quantity, prices
- YES/NO : true / false fields
- DATES e.g. expiry date
- TIME : production time
- LONGITUDE & LATITUDE : manual position or from build-in GPS.
- ACTUAL DATE : current date from phone.
- ACTUAL TIME : current time stamp.
- ORDINAL NUMBER : 1,2,3.. for each record
- PICTURES : photos from camera
You can specify many fields of each type : many barcodes, names, photos..
and determine the order of fields: First article code, then article name, ..
The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
- codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
- industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
- 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
Main functions of the application are:
- Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
- Scanning of barcode and serial number
- Own Type - user defined format of scanned data
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.