Join Loudey and broadcast audio messages to your friends, family, and the rest of the world. The future of social media is here!
On Loudey, you can listen to others and search topics to hear what people are saying. Unlike other social media apps that require you to read what people are typing, on Loudey you can hear people's real voices. Listen to their emotions and be sure it's them, not someone else in charge of their social media.
An auto-play feature allows you to listen without having to stare at the screen. Hear the people you are listening to while exercising, working, or resting with headphones. Broadcasts ("casts" for short) have to be brief so you don't have to listen to people speak too long.
Broadcasting your voice is simple. Don't worry about how you look, it's the words you say that matter. Click on the record button at the bottom of the screen and cast it out so your listeners can hear what you're saying. If you want, add topics with hashtags so people know your subject matter. It can be anything from a simple 'Good Morning' to deep topics like love, meaning, and spirituality. You can share your music or tell jokes. There are endless possibilities. Whatever you cast, people will love to listen to the real you instead of reading posts that are typed.
* Reply to casts by swiping left on them and recording your responses. Replies to replies create threads of discussions.
* Search topics to hear what others are saying about them.
* Pause recordings and start again when you are ready to continue.
* Check out the trending section to see the most popular topics and casts are.
* Send direct casts privately to other users.
* Vote casts up or down so the most popular and highest rated casts are seen in the trending section.