FIMI - Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana protects and promotes activities related to the recording industry and provides Top Of The Music certifications and rankings, which collect data on physical, digital and premium streaming products in Italy on a weekly basis and provide the only official reference for the Italian music market.
Through the FIMI app every week you can stay updated:
- On Mondays on new sales certifications with reference to the national market
- Friday on weekly rankings for the Album and Singles category
Services offered within the app:
- List of weekly rankings (TOP 100) for Albums and Singles
- List of new certifications for Albums, Compilations and Singles
- Search for artists in the FIMI ecosystem: history of ranking positions and complete list of certifications obtained
- Saving of your favorite artists, to stay constantly updated
- Direct reproduction of albums or singles through the main audio streaming platforms (Apple Music, Spotify and Deezer)
- Direct sharing of Albums, Singles and Artists Profile on the most common social platforms: Instagram Stories, WhatsApp, Twitter and many others
- Night mode
Founded in 1992, FIMI is a founding member of Confindustria Cultura Italia and is a member of IFPI (Federation of International Phonographic Industry), representing the major producers and distributors of the record industry, for a total of over 2,500 of the most famous brands in the world. Among the services provided: institutional relations and lobbying; sector research, studies and data; conferences, seminars; protection of counterfeiting.
More information on www.fimi.it