after last update, can't connect to miniservers with 6.x firmware
System is extremely responsive, innovative, friendly, easy to use, and with so many features and integration capabilities. Well done Loxone team, I can't wait to see how you'll grow your products and your company.
Would like some more material deaign and UX design. Please implement an import for building outlines/blueprints with light control via map.
Loxone is the future Simple to use and integrates with endless products creating a future proof system that will always keep up with demands. Once you experience living with Loxone you will never look back. The app really is starting to get better which was the weak point. Keep up the work loxone I'm always excited to see what each update brings. The latest update has a bug with NFC tags which you could scan without the app being open to trigger commands. It only works while you are in the app after last week's update.
Needs to be more user friendly. Should be able to change languages.😟 and change the name of a room.
You will harly find a better system and aplication for it unlimited possibility to creat advance home automation system that looks after you. Also the app is getting better with every update. Keep up the good work
Contains several minor enhancements.
- Door controller: Video stream’s reliability has been improved after the doorbell has rung.
- Energy monitor: Corrected energy flow display for specific conditions
- Intelligent room controller: Displays a notification if neither heating or cooling periods are active.
- Music Server Zone: Adopted appearance of the player, fixed a minor issue with editing the queue.
- Operating mode schedule: Active periods are recognized correctly now.