Download Analyze your Chess Pro now, to have accurate analysis of your chess games at your fingertips and bring your PGN files to life.
• Intuitive user interface
• Multiple chess themes
• Support for tablets
• Import chess games in PGN format from internal storage/SD card/Dropbox/web links/clipboard
• PGN specification support (comments, move and positional NAGs, tag pairs, recursive annotation variations, time information etc) for both view and edit
• Games Explorer with advanced filtering (white, black, result, FEN, etc)
• Analyze a chess game displaying inaccuracies, blunders and suggesting better moves.
• Analyze a chess position with MultiPV (multiple lines of thinking)
• UCI chess engine protocol support
• Open Exchange chess engine support (Komodo 11, Stockfish 9, Chiron, Texel, Senpai etc)
• Chess Engine Management (install/uninstall/activate engine)
• Short/Long algebraic notation support for chess moves
• Auto replay games
• Move List Navigation
• Share game as text or GIF via email, Twitter, clipboard etc
• Share position as FEN or image via Messenger, WhatsApp etc
• Collection of 50 high quality chess games included
• Chess opening detection for any game
• Engine options configuration (Hash, Threads, Syzygy endgame tablebases, etc)
• Partial games (chess tactics, chess endgame positions, incomplete games) support
• Open game/chess position on Share action from other chess apps
• Paste game/chess position
• Record and/or annotate chess games (entire games, partial games, tactics) in PGN format
• Set up chess position visually
Analyze your Chess - PGN Viewer, the free version of Analyze your Chess Pro - PGN Viewer, is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucian.musca.chess.analyzeyourchess&hl=en.
Free vs Pro version
• Pro version does not contain ads
• In the Pro version, you can install any number of chess engines (both OEX and UCI)
• In the Pro version, game analysis (either by time or by depth) is not limited.
• In the Pro version, you can load PGN files from SD card
• In the Pro version, you can paste PGN file/FEN from clipboard
• In the Pro version, you can set up a position visually
• In the Pro version, you can configure engine options for any chess engine (Hash, Threads, Syzygy tablebases etc)
• In the Pro version, you can record chess games (entire games, partial games, tactics) in PGN format
• In the Pro version, you can use advanced PGN edit functions (promote variation, edit tag pairs)
• In the Pro version, you can filter games using advanced filters in Games Explorer
• In the Pro version, you can receive FEN/game using Share from other apps
Internet permission - is used for open PGN from Dropbox, open PGN from web links and analytics.
Storage permission - is used for chess engine management, chess engine endgame tablebases support and local PGN file management.
Keywords: PGN viewer, PGN editor, chess GUI.