Accurate NOAA weather app for Android, available for free. Stay ahead of severe weather and hurricane events with timely alerts and rain notifications. Experience the convenience of a weather widget with a forecast on home screen, allowing you to quickly check the today weather while on the move. Discover the power of the NOAA weather radar map, enabling you to track rain, snow, or any hurricane that comes your way. Enjoy your weather-dependent activities with confidence, whether it's event organizing, active sports, or traveling with kids.
As your local weather app, RainViewer offers you the following key features and advantages:
Plan your days better with hourly and daily weather updates. Stay ahead of the rain with our accurate, down-to-minute precipitation forecast.
Stay safe with severe weather alerts that warn you about extreme weather conditions. Know when to grab your umbrella or stay indoors with our timely rain forecast alerts.
Weather Radar Map
Keep track of precipitation, storms, and hurricane events in your area. Watch the animated live radar map to see how the storm is changing.
Home Screen Weather Widget
Stay up-to-date with the weather even when the app is closed with our five helpful forecast widgets.
Up to 20 Locations
No matter where you are or where you're going, RainViewer has you covered. Get a hyperlocal weather forecast for any location you want: your home, your office, your vacation spot, or your business trip.
Be aware of a tropical storm, hurricane, or typhoon nearby. Track its every move on the radar map. Check its strength, speed, and where it goes next. View details about the NOAA hurricane category in the hurricane tracker legend.
Precipitation Direction Arrows
See where the storm is heading with the arrows on the map. Know the storm movement better and stay safe.
Single Radar Mode
View weather data from any radar station you want. Take a closer look at precipitation areas in your location.
• Duration. Know the exact start and end time of rain at your location.
• In-Radius. Specify the radius to receive alerts for nearby precipitation.
• Severe Weather Alerts. Get notifications from National Weather Service about a tornado, fire, extreme heat, or flooding nearby.
• Tropical Storms. Get notified about the formation of tropical storms and warnings if they pass through your locations or change their category.
IN-APP PREMIUM FEATURES
• Precipitation direction arrows
• NOAA hurricane tracker
• Rain radar weather forecast for the next 120 minutes
• 48-hour/14-day weather forecast
• Weather map archive for the previous 48 hours
• Up to 20 favorite locations
• Ad-free experience