Suspicious Why does a timer need to access your phone calls? I bought this and was using it for ages, but have now uninstalled it due to being suspicious as to why it needs this permission. Developer obviously can't answer this.
Top Marks Great, love it, does everything I want and much more, has never let me down.
Great app, only one small issue, the logs no longer show in 24 Hour format.
Good app with room for improvement So far I have used timer, and trigger timer. 1. I would like to have label reading at start of timer when it gets triggered by another timer. it reads for closing activity than activity that's triggered. It's quite confusing, whether you have finished activity1 or starting activity1. 2. I am not able to club set of timers, say at work, timers for activities a,b,c getting triggered in sequence. Another set, say home fitness, custom training timers set getting triggered in sequence.
Great Features Easily my favorite alarm/timer in the play store. I'm just really bothered by the incessantly blinking led 😣
- Now we support to save the stopwatch to the log when you press the Reset button.
- Support Android N.
- Fix the 24/12 hour display problem.
- Fixed the alarm problem when click the system alarm clock icon in the status bar.
- Added ringtone in the ring tone list.
- Fixed the alarm that will pause the music playing but will not resume after dismiss.
- Other bug fixes.
Countdown Timer with intuitive layout, large buttons, persistent alarm, snooze