Cleo is modern support for new and expecting parents, offered to you for free by your employer.
Here’s what to expect...
• Cleo members receive personalized content and step-by-step guidance to meet your family’s needs.
Dedicated Cleo Guide:
• You will be matched with a real person, your Cleo Guide, to answer your questions in real time over chat or in scheduled one-on-one check-ins. No question is too small!
• Cleo fills the gap between your doctor and the Internet. Cut through the noise and get specific, evidence-based information tailored to you. You’ll have 24/7 access to a curated selection of videos, articles, and tips on parenting topics.
Support For All Families:
• We support all types of families along their journey into parenthood, whether you are pregnant, adopting, using a surrogate, a same-sex couple, or a single parent.
Global Expert Network:
• Our network of trained and certified experts provide in person and virtual support across the world.
If your employer does not currently offer this benefit, please reach out to us at email@example.com
If you're eligible for Cleo and have not yet received an invitation, please enroll here: https://hicleo.com/forfamilies/