Ludia will just respond that the PVP tournament problem is fixed but it's not. You may face teams with lower level characters but they will just rig it where they get 3 hits to your 1 and you'll lose anyway. You will also lose the challenges with your whole team ranked 5 lvls higher than the computer. Don't waste your time. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I just deleted it after a waste of a year.
It's a great turnbased fighting game but boredom sticks around the late 30 levels. One moment everything levels with you and suddenly there's a drastic jump in difficulty, a shortage of resources and a need to monotonouly far the same levels over and over. It's lost its shine in a month. I play cus I'm bored. The controls aren't 100% responsive but the visuals are great.
I think I enjoy the game just because it's Turtles. I kind of wish the missions reset when the challenges do, not on their own timers. The strategy of building teams around the types and weakness seems to be minimal. My other big problem (and maybe I haven't found it yet) is seeing a character's moves before I start building for them.
DON'T PLAY THIS GAME, IT'S A SCAM TO MAKE MONEY. EVERYTHING YOU WANT OR NEED, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR AND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY. WARNING, STAY AWAY!!
Until this last update everything played fine. Although more higher level players at lower pvp leagues. Also quite often my players are like they are stunned the opponent will have 3 or 4 goes in a row to my 1, and regular rocksteady only attacks every other round making him useless
The only complaint I can even think of is the price on everything. It costs too much real money to buy really anything. From card packs to in game money the price is too high! But at the same time i understand why, so people are forced to play the game to unlock what they want. Overall great f***ing game!!!
- With overwhelming feedback, Challenges have received a huge makeover! Play daily for a whole new way to win
- No roster is complete without the quintessential duo – 80s Bebop and Rocksteady! Battle waves and waves of this dimwitted duo in an all-new event
- Among others, Rat King and Paramount Casey Jones have been thoroughly rebalanced. Visit www.facebook.com/tmntlegends for the complete list
- Timer has been removed from the “Out of the Shadows” event
- Optimized matchmaking and prize wheels
Collect & Level Up DC Super Heroes & Villains in the ultimate Strategy RPG!