Easy and accurate measurements with your smartphone or tablet - save up to 75% of time and costs!
The user-friendly measurement app is an enormous work relief for gardeners in gardening and landscaping as well as hobby gardeners and all those who carry out measurements professionally or privately.
You can take measurements and sub-measurements, create customer and project folders, add voice notes, written notes or photos, download the data as PDF or DXF and share them with your colleagues. Of course, you can then process the data in CAD programs. All you need is our user-friendly app which you can use on your smartphone or tablet.
With smart to plan you can measure in a short time. Even complicated area shapes and surfaces as well as large areas can be measured accurately.
You can add a sub-measurement to a current measurement, which is located within the measurement.
Measurements with smart to plan are very accurate. For the best measurement accuracy, you can also perform a calibration before the actual measurement.
• STRUCTURED OVERVIEW
You can create customer profiles and project folders. This way you have your projects and customers under control and can easily access them anytime and anywhere. Deleting and editing is also possible.
• DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR PROJECTS
You can attach media of all kinds to each project and customer profile including voice notes, written notes and photos. This way, the complete project documentation is in one folder.
• EXPORT OF DATA
To further process your measurements in CAD programs, you can easily export them as DXF and forward them to your colleagues or office via mail, social media, etc. An export as PDF is of course also possible.
This allows you to set angles in 45° increments to measure exact areas.
This allows you to measure directly adjacent surfaces without any gaps or overlaps.
Who is smart to plan for?
smart to plan is suitable for anyone who wants to make measurements in outdoor areas, either professionally or privately. This can be professional gardeners from gardening and landscaping, but also hobby gardeners and people from other construction professions.
Is smart to plan free of charge?
The app is free of charge during the introductory phase. We will introduce usage fees in the coming weeks: https://www.smarttoplan.com/en/pricing/. The app will always be free for the first 2 weeks without any obligations.
How does smart to plan make planning easier?
• The digital measurement function makes it possible to save a lot of time and money, and to share and process the results immediately.
• There are several options to add further information to the measurement: photos, voice notes, written notes, weather information and addresses.
• Measurements can be shared via PDF or DXF and further processed via CAD on the computer.
What are the minimum technical requirements?
• Your device must be supported by ARCore which is an augmented reality programming interface. If this interface is available on your device, your smartphone or tablet also needs support for the depth API. This allows the device to generate depth images, detect the different surfaces and measure distances.
• The following link will show you the devices supported by ARCore: https://developers.google.com/ar/devices. For Android devices, you will find the note "Supports Depth API" under "Comments". This indicates that your device is supported by ARCore.
• Basically, the rule of thumb is: The newer your Android device is, the more accurate the measurement will be.
Can the app be used on multiple devices?
Once the user has created an account, the app can be used on all his Android devices that meet the minimum technical requirements. The data is synchronized online in real time (prerequisite: Internet).