LumiQ makes professional education something it’s never been: enjoyable.
LumiQ is a verified professional education podcasting app that features engaging conversations with the business world’s top luminaries, built specifically for CPAs (Chartered Professional Accountants).
How LumiQ is Revolutionizing professional education:
1) Content: Instead of stale business lectures, Luminari brings you first-hand insight from top business leaders in a casual conversational format. It’s fun, relaxed, and packed full of the lessons that help you push your career forward.
2) Mobile: Instead of being glued to your computer screen, you can now weave professional education into your life, rather than disrupting it. Get all of your hours while on your commute, or cooking dinner.
3) Verification Tracking: With one-click quizzing, LumiQ immediately verifies your professional education hours and keeps track of everything for you. You can even upload the certificates you received elsewhere to keep it all in one place. If an audit ever comes, you’ll be prepared.
We pride ourselves in bringing you a diverse list of the most experienced business leaders to share their stories with you.
Podcasts on LumiQ include:
- Mike Katchen, Founder & CEO of Wealthsimple sharing his insights on scaling a FinTech startup and taking on the big banks.
- Greg Dick, CFO of the Canadian Football League helping us understand the complex operation that is a professional sports league.
- Igor Gimelshtein, CFO of MedReleaf on his experience joining an early-stage cannabis company and bringing it to a $3.2B acquisition
- Pablo Srugo, Venture Capitalist at Mistral Ventures explaining how VC funds and deals work, and their process for vetting and investing in early stage technology companies.
- Nicole LeBlanc, Director of Investments and Partnerships at Sidewalk Labs (An Alphabet Company) explaining how they are developing the ‘smart city’ of the future on Toronto’s waterfront.
…and many more discussions covering topics as diverse as Blockchain, Insolvency, Social Enterprise, AI, Governance, IPOs, and much more.
Learn more at www.lumiqlearn.com