Even more holiday experiences included!
All Silberregion Karwendel holiday guests receive the SILBERCARD from their 1st night of stay onwards and thus benefit from numerous advantages and experiences in our region.
The SILBERCARD entitles you to benefits throughout the region:
• Whether tobogganing at Kellerjoch - on Nordtyrol's longest toboggan run.
• Or other outdoor activities such as skiing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, and our winter activity programme.
• With many wellness and spa offers.
• As well as at our popular attractions such as Schwaz Silver Mine, the Upside Down House, Swarovski Crystal Worlds, diverse museums and galleries as well as HAPPYHOPP children’s paradise.
• Free use of the public bus services in the entire Karwendel Silver Region is also included.
As your trusty holiday companion, the App provides you with lots of useful information about our region, such as the current weather situation, events, local service points and restaurants, our interactive map, timetables and much more.
The SILBERCARD app is available to download free for charge.
Install the app on your smartphone and register yourself. You can then add the SILBERCARD for your fellow travellers with the + symbol.
After you have created all cards, your host will activate your SILBERCARD. You can see and use all benefits in the app as soon as it has been activated.
Redeeming the benefits is simple and straightforward. Show your SILBERCARD and those of your companions with the QR code at the cash desk of your excursion destination. The partner company scans the QR code and you receive the corresponding ticket for your admission.
You can take advantage of all SILBERCARD FLEXI benefits for stays of 1 night or more in the Karwendel Silver Region. SILBERCARD PLUS is your free holiday companion for stays of 5 nights or more.