Infotrade Maalicard Mobile App is a holistic application that allows users both card holders and Merchants to on-board to the Maalicard ecosystem;
It acts as a self-service tool for enrollment, while also giving the users an opportunity manage e-cash movement from mobile money to Maalicard online, Maalicard Online to Maalicard Account and move cash to sub accounts for saving, micro health insurance or pension account.
Maalicard allows buyers /offtakers to pay farmers/ producers or employers to pay employees; parents to send pocket money to schools; relatives to share cash from urban to rural; or card holders to buy goods / services; card holders to pay for utilities; in principle it allows the card to receive, deposit, save, withdrawal and transfer Cash on multiple platforms.
The app gives farmers, producers and traders access to market by use of real time trading capabilities to facilitate quicker and easier trading of agricultural produce; it is aimed at bringing the unbanked into logic flow while reducing the risk associated with cash movement.
Infotrade Maalicard App features include:
- KYC registration
- Card Registration and purchase
- Real time updates on transaction details
- Both online and web portal payments and purchases
- Card to card enabled transfers
- Consolidate report on Cash as Assets from different accounts
- Transfer capabilities of funds from and to multiple user platforms