The widespread adoption and use of mobile technologies have the potential to provides next generation interactive Learning and innovative ways to improve quality services to the CA students.
The Board of Studies Mobile Application would be repository of study content for students. E-Learning, E-Book, Live Coaching Classes, all the publications of Board of Studies including Study Material, Revision Test Papers, Suggested Answers, Supplementary Study Material, Mock Test Papers, Sample Questions, and previous attempts’ question papers, BoS announcement would be available in it. The monthly Students’ Journal - The Chartered Accountant Student can also be accessed through Mobile App.
It is a one-stop platform for our students to access all activities of Board of Studies services.
The Key features of the Mobile App are as under:
• Student required one time registration and single sign-on to Access Application.
• Mobile App accessible on Android in first phase & Mac iOS in 2nd phase.
• Live and recorded Sessions.
• Download Notes / Assignments / Presentation
• Online MCQ Test
• Educational Content such that Study Material, E-Book, Revision Test Papers, Practice Manual, Suggested Answers, Students’ Journal etc.
• BoS announcement and Other Academic updates.
• Integration of other Students related Portal such that Self Service Portal, CDS, e-Sahaayataa, PT Assessment Portal etc.